First Time Grower, Cfl Closet Grow.

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by DrGreenthumb101, Jun 16, 2014.

1. Just got home, watered her with no nutes, she was bone dry. Will feed half strength flower nutes next week.

Here's a photo of the top, really the only good one I can get my phone won't focus at the nodes she is really bushing out. What I'm seeing on the top is pistils correct? It doesn't look like new growth to me, plus it's looking a little frosty lol. The nodes aren't showing any pistils at all. But the top looks pretty convincing to me. Gimme your input yall!

Check out my grow journal!
    http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1312045-first-time-grower-cfl-closet-grow.html

Just call me Doc.

Attached Files:

2. hi Doc i dont think they are pistells mate ,,that plant looks like a sativa /sat dominant look like thin leaves to me.,check the stem where the leaves join the stem look for an onion shape little pod with hopefully two little white hairs,,poking through the top,,,,,if it looks like a closed fist on a stalk it male....mac

3. hi Doc here a couple pics of where to look for female plants and one with male flowers,,,,hope this helps you Doc  small_female-marijuana-plant-first-signs-white-hairs.jpg
      small_female-marijuana-plant-first-signs-white-pistols-caption.jpg
      male-pollen-sacs-cannabis-sm.jpg

4. Attached Files:

5. Nice... she has really grown these past couple weeks!

6. Where did ja go?

7. I ordered from herbies with no complaints Buddha auto female... but look into there barney farms sweet tooth

8. Go with herbies bud

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Gorillaseeds with guaranteed shipping you get them in a lanyard or a shirt or a mug to pass customs

We must question. When we don't, we become weak minded.

10. Herbies or Attitude... Sorry bout the dude man... Bummer.

11. At least I know I can have th CFL going all right. When I pulled him out he was so root bound it wasn't funny. I'm only gonna veg for 2 weeks now. Johnny you went through both attitude and herbies with success right? Thinking attitude. They have good deals. Think I'm gonna get Purple Kush or Jack Herer. Any thought or experience on those strains ?

Check out my grow journal!
    http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1312045-first-time-grower-cfl-closet-grow.html

Just call me Doc.

12. do not sum up seedling phase and vegging time.. you must let plant 3 or 4 weeks from seed in ground to seedling phase to end, then count day 1 of vegging after.

13. I herd attitude gets picked off more I went with herbies and received in 5 days on east coast on a holiday weekend....