Hamas Terrorists Kidnapped 3 Israeli Teenagers

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tom79, Jun 15, 2014.

Military retribution before any kinda proof.  Wtf?

2. #42 AugustWest, Jun 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2014

yes i guess i am confused.

i didn't know jihad was a group.. i thought it was some other thing.

all of these names you people create confuse me.

so you make a thread blaming hamas, but are not 100% sure they even did it?

why the lies?

Us - all good

Them - all bad

Simple

thanks for clearing that up good sir.

5. The IDF have better things to do now then to provide you with proof. Having problems ? Go to the un.

Sent from Israel, the land of the jews.

6. #46 Sam_Spade, Jun 17, 2014
    I did. That's why I made a point of saying "both sides are guilty of this".

Why do you think I know nothing about this subject? What of my history, my education, my world experience do you know anything about? Do you know where I grew up?

It seems to me, that you're the one who is making assumptions and rushing to conclusions.

In fact, if I were to share that information with you, you would be pretty humbled. Ultimately though, it is irrelevant to the content of my argument.

7. I didnt assume anything about you, maybe tell us a little of what do you know about this conflict. Have you ever been to israel or gaza ?

Sent from Israel, the land of the jews.

8. #48 Sam_Spade, Jun 17, 2014
    You did, actually.

You said that I ... "think [you] knows the world inside out"

and that I.... "write bullshit you know nothing about"

So you're making some key assumptions about A.) what I claim and B.) what I know. You will kindly note that I have not done the same of you.

I'm not sure I need to. How is what I said in my previous post dependant upon it? It's more of a commentary on the general socialization involved in violence.

Yes! In fact I talked about it in the Israeli Appreciation thread. One of the very few on-topic posts, in fact.

Again, I'm not entirely sure why that would give me any more or less authority to speak on the issue. I'm also a part of a displaced ethnoreligious minority, but again - who gives a fuck? It has no bearing on the quality of my previous argument.

Alright then, Kim Jong-un :p

10. Yes. Because the people who took the three teens HOSTAGE are Palestinians hiding somewhere in the West Bank. Hamas, (an Internationally-designated terrorist organization) who swept the 2006 Palestinian elections and then took Gaza in a violet military coup in 2007 are also 100% Palestinians. And the endless rockets fired from Gaza at civilians inside Israel are fired by Palestinians.

So don't give me this fucking bullshit that the Palestinians are simply innocent bystanders in all this. Paying "the price" for some magic faries who are doing all this. That's fucking absurd and doesn't reflect reality in the slightest.

11. This entire thread wreaks of better than thou, judgmental bullshit...I wonder why?

Humans suck.

12. I'll remember that gem everytime a rocket is fired out of un-occupied Gaza at Israeli civilians. "Collective punishment is a war crime."

And there were rockets fired at Ashkelon (a city of 120,000) yesterday (Monday).. and:

three last Saturday
    last Wednesday
    and the previous Sunday
    and the previous Saturday

13. #53 J-DILLA, Jun 17, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2014

Nope. Just a guy who is sick and fucking tired of the Palestinians not taking ownership for shit Palestinians DO. Namely, Hamas, (who are Palestinians,) Islamic Jihad, (who are Palestinians,) and rockets from Gaza, (fired at Israeli civilians BY Palestinians.)

14. Tom is going by reports being released by the government.

So show us the "proof" they ARE NOT involved. Since you, a random poster on a forum, has better intel than anyone.

15. People are kidnapped every day. I don't see any threads for them!

That is why this thread is so sickening, skin color and nationality are the divide...

Again, Humans suck.

16. Keep in mind that Israel is expected to make peace with these kinds of people with no respect with human life.

You live comfortably in the West, so I do not think your take on this situation can be considered valid.

17. Wait, I thought the West was this terrible murderous place? Remember the murder statistics you felt compelled to research as some sort of way to justify your constant man in the sky myth war that keeps your country in the hell it has become?

You're confused

18. #58 J-DILLA, Jun 17, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2014
    I live in Canada. So no, we do not have one of the highest homicide rates per capita in the west.

What country do you refer to as becoming 'hell'?

19. You might live in Canada, but Israel is your country obviously. And you think your people are somehow better than other people because of it! That makes you the worst kind of human there is.

Again this thread wreaks of better than thou bullshit.

20. The only person claiming Jews are superior to others is you...