Hamas Terrorists Kidnapped 3 Israeli Teenagers

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tom79, Jun 15, 2014.

1. Quote]
    LET'S SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT. THE ISRAELIS STARTED BOMBING GAZA AFTER THEY CLAIMED WITHOUT PROOF THAT HAMAS WAS BEHIND THE KIDNAPPING OF 3 SETTLERS. THEY DID THIS KNOWING THAT IF THEY BOMBED GAZA ENOUGH THAT HAMAS WOULD HAVE TO RESPOND. AND HAMAS DID. THE CONTROLLED MAINSTREAM MEDIA THEN FALSELY REPORTED THAT ISRAEL IS RESPONDING TO HAMAS ROCKET. THIS IS EXTREME DECEITFULNESS.

THE ISRAELI GOVERNMENT STARTED BOMBING GAZA AND TERRORIZING THE WEST BANK WITH 1 PURPOSE IN MIND: TO DESTROY THE PALESTINIAN UNITY GOVERNMENT.

THE ISRAELIS ARE WAR CRIMINALS TRYING TO PREVENT THEMSELVES FROM BEING BROUGHT TO JUSTICE.

NO LONGER CAN ISRAEL BE ALLOWED TO EVADE JUSTICE. ISRAEL MUST BE BROUGHT TO JUSTICE BY THE PEOPLE OF ALL COUNTRIES. !

Quote]

Sounds about right??.

Attached Files:

2. #382 Sam_Spade, Jul 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2014

Nope. I didn't say it did, actually. Please stop trying attempting to ascribe hyperbolic generalizations to my statements, J-Dilla; this is not the first time you have done this. Maybe next time, you can simply ask for clairifcation without issuing a leading staement that is fundamentally misrepresentative of my positon.

What I DID  say is that it represents the "lived social reality" of the IDF; one which objectively exists in contradiction to the laws you mentioned. It is absolutely relevant and worthwhile mentioning.

Also - not just any ol' commander, but rather a Colonel - a senior comission officer, who is expected to perform a wide range of leadership duties for hundreds of soldiers who will likely be directly engaged in active combat should a ground invasion occur. This is incredibly significant, and it would be intellectually dishonest to say that it's irrelevant because he isn't supposed to by law. It wasn't just some slip of the tongue, this was in a formal written leader to subordinate officers - who not only rely on his leadership, but are also responsible for the soldiers underneath them as well.

What's even more worrying is that the IDF did not make it a priority to respond. This law is arguably not even being enforced! Why did *you* not mention this, J-Dilla? If you want people to take you seriously, and appear as though you're exercising critical though, maybe you should have.

3. lol
    Good luck.
    So far the world has nothin to say, actually the opposite, Israel have every right to defend its citizens.
    Egypt is out of the picture, same as turkey, Hamas don't know what the fuck they will do now.

I thought, great, Tom must finally be posting some evidence.  Nope.

5. Do i work for you?
    What evidence you need?... Use google.

6. #386 SmokinP, Jul 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2014
    Any proof Hamas were responsible for the abduction and murder of the 3 settlers ?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. #387 Tom79, Jul 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2014
  8. Any proof ?

"Israel says" is not proof...

9. But if al Jazeera says...
    You can keep looking for proofs smokinp 👍

10. You say you didn't insult me but there it is, in the same post. Don't you consider laughing at a person an insult? That's one example.

I thought you must have misunderstood me because what you're saying wasn't what I was meaning so I tried to explain it better but instead of looking for the meaning of what I say (your responsibility in communication) you go picking for nits in my replies.

One more time. I don't look in a mirror every day, maybe only a couple of times a week but I see my avatar here frequently and recognize my posts with it.  A while back I came across a picture of Edward Abbey somewhere and for an instant I thought "me" and was amused my mind had come to confuse my looks with my avatar's looks. That's why I said "my avatar is me, metaphorically.." I have never confused myself with Edward Abbey the man, as you charge.

If you still fail to understand my meaning then piss off, I'm done with this either way.

11. Hahaha... no. It's not. At all. I just laughed at you again. When you say something funny; I will laugh. It's not an insult and it's not taunting. Are you really so vain that you cannot laugh at yourself?

You're hunting for the malice here, and you won't find any. It was a silly comment. If I ever compare myself to any characters from the literary works of Dashiell Hammett, feel free to laugh at me - I'll likely join in! ^_^

That makes no sense to me. Perhaps you're misusing the word "metaphorically"?

I clearly never charged you with literally confusing yourself with Edward Abbey.

Also - if that is the case, then why o' why did you feel the need to add "and looks very similar to me", if you were not trying to imply other traits or similiarities beyond visual likeness? Like I said before; 'is' and 'and' are words with very particular functions, especially in the context of what you said.

You're the one that keeps continuing this. I made a passing remark over a week ago, and you keep responding with these indignant percusatory responses. I'm just doing you the respect of elaborating, and will continue to do so. I don't want you misunderstanding my intentions.

12. No proof so ?

Not that Israel cares anyway, any old excuse to kill Palestinians will do...

13.  Ya know, if the Muslims want to battle the jews, they should hit em where it hurts and start making stoner movies.

14. source?

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Isreali's killed the teenagers.
    Isreal accused them, Hamas said they had no involvement, video that has them speaking Hebrew.
    Isreal kills Palestinian teen.
    Hamas (A government defending their people) Responds.
    I have a feeling Isreal purposely started this war, They use media and deceit to make it go their way. But look where it's going now?

any proof that Israel killed those teenagers?

17. any proof they are teenagers?

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. I'm right with this guy^^^ LuxSpiritus.
    http://www.ifamericansknew.org/history/

It's a very common theme for governments to stage events to push their agenda through the people. Sad, but true...what's at stake is your masterplan or utter demise. Killings never right, but if they did it first!?!?!!! That goes out the window.

:laughing:

20. "Hamas admits to kidnapping three Israeli teens"

Two months after Gil-Ad Shaer, Naftali Frenkel and Eyal Yifrah were murdered near Hebron, top Hamas official admits groups' operatives behind 'heroic' kidnap, murder of teens.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4561387,00.html

lol.