Hamas Terrorists Kidnapped 3 Israeli Teenagers

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tom79, Jun 15, 2014.

1. Here are the latest news on the subject if anyone interested,

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4530667,00.html

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4530490,00.html

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4530610,00.html

This is whats starts a war... Well done Hamas, here is your quick route hell together with the suffering of the palestinian people in gaza & the wb.

So much for peace seekers..

In the meantime, in israel:

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4530637,00.html

Sent from Israel, the land of the jews.

2. Listen, children, to a story
    That was written long ago,
    'Bout a kingdom on a mountain
    And the valley-folk below.

On the mountain was a treasure
    Buried deep beneath the stone,
    And the valley-people swore
    They'd have it for their very own.

Go ahead and hate your neighbor,
    Go ahead and cheat a friend.
    Do it in the name of Heaven,
    You can justify it in the end.
    There won't be any trumpets blowing
    Come the judgement day,
    On the bloody morning after....
    One tin soldier rides away.

So the people of the valley
    Sent a message up the hill,
    Asking for the buried treasure,
    Tons of gold for which they'd kill.

Came an answer from the kingdom,
    "With our brothers we will share
    All the secrets of our mountain,
    All the riches buried there."

Now the valley cried with anger,
    "Mount your horses! Draw your sword!"
    And they killed the mountain-people,
    So they won their just reward.

Now they stood beside the treasure,
    On the mountain, dark and red.
    Turned the stone and looked beneath it...
    "Peace on Earth" was all it said.

3. One of them is an American as well.

- US state department has no comment

4. They'll trade them in for a thousand Palestinian criminals Israel has jailed.  That's an even trade.

5. #5 J-DILLA, Jun 15, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2014
    I hope it doesn't have to come to that.

Releasing prisoners has once again shown how ineffective making concessions to the Palestinians is.

6. Hamas have denied any responsibility and knowledge of this disappearance...

A bit early to be declaring jihad J...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. #7 J-DILLA, Jun 15, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2014
    Where are your sources for Hamas' claims? Are you their spokesperson now?

Any who, this is all due to the result of prisoner swaps, which
    Appear to have reached an end.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/no-more-prisoner-exchanges-liberman-vows-after-kidnapping/

"No more prisoner swaps, Liberman vows after kidnapping"

About time!!! You don't release beasts from their zoo cages...you don't release beasts from their jail cells

8. "It's time to stop the Palestinian Circus!

There will be no water, no electricity, no transfer of goods and treatment of the wounded - until the return of our boys!

Government of Israel will not negotiate any price, the power is in our hands and that's the time to return the pride to Israel state!"

http://www.atzuma.co.il/bringbackourboys

I don't think this is the answer, but this is whats happening.

Sent from Israel, the land of the jews.

9. #9 SmokinP, Jun 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2014
    Very sensible and measured response from the Israeli government arresting 100 + Palestinians and collectively punishing each and every Palestinian civilian for an alleged kidnapping of 3 Israeli settlers...

Hamas have also not confirmed any involvement in this alleged kidnapping...

10. "Each and every Palestinian is being punished for this"

How so? Do you see any Arab news outlet condemning this event? The Arab world could not be happier about this.

11. Just have a read of Toms post before mine. Collective punishment and torture of the Palestinian people by cutting off such services as water...

Have you any source that proves that Hamas kidnapped these settlers ?

12. He's referring to ceasing to continue to provide free water and electricity to those who refuse to pay for it.

If you can't respond to my request of a source to your claims, then why would you expect one from me?

13. Arresting what at a conservative estimate is now 150 + Palestinians is collective punishment J.

There is zero proof that these missing settlers were abducted by Hamas. They were in an Israeli controlled part of the West Bank when they disappeared. Maybe they are gone on the lash or have hooked up with a few ladies ?

14. #14 J-DILLA, Jun 16, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2014
    One of the youths phoned 911 several hours before the kidnapping took place, although the call was discarded as a prank call.

The next few days will be interesting, as there has been 2,500 additional troops deployed in the Hebron area to assist in the manhunt.

You should check twitter and other social media sites to see for yourself how the online movement to rescue the boys has been hijacked by pro Palestinian media and made a mockery of.

15. #15 SmokinP, Jun 16, 2014
    Why would any Palestinians care less to what happens to these 3 occupying settlers ?
    Palestinians are abducted by Israeli forces every day and held without charge for years on end....

Regarding what is being posted on social media sites by internet warriors, this is irrelevant and frankly who cares ? There is mud thrown on social media sites every hour of every day by both sets of supporters...

Hopefully these settlers will show up and things will calm down a bit, the tension at the moment is not good for either side...

What were they thinking hitch hiking on occupied Palestinian land ? Madness...

16. #16 J-DILLA, Jun 16, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2014
    Seriously?

You just said you are against the supposed Israeli collective punisgment , yet you have no problem trying to justify the kidnappings because you think they are "occupying settlers"?

Gush Etzion is within the pre-1967 borders; it is legally part of Israel, with or without the West Bank.

Make up your mind dude...

How can one be occupying land that didn't belong to anyone, including a mythical Palestinian state.

17. I did not try to justify anything.

What I did say is " why would any Palestinian care what happens to 3 settlers ?"
    Settlers make the Palestinian peoples lives a nightmare with their carry on...

Is there any proof available yet that these settlers were kidnapped by Hamas ?

18. If you didn't know already, Israel places a high importance in the wellbeing of Israelis, and has shown it will go to great lengths to save abducted citizens.

Remember the swap between 1100 Palestinian terrorists in exchange for Gilad Shalit a few years ago?

"Peace will come when the Arabs love their children more than they hate us"

- Golda Meir

19. #19 Sam_Spade, Jun 16, 2014
    I'm one of those crazy people that think human life is all pretty well equally precious.

That being said - I'm interested that smokinp is very crucially pointing out the nuances of the ongoing and as-yet developing situation.

I truly hope these three young people are found safe and sound and can return home quickly, and really hope that no more innocent Palestinians have to suffer for the actions of others, weather it be Hamas or another group.

I'm distressed that Israel continues to lack basic conflict-resolution skills, and leverage punitive raids. A brief understanding of colonial history tells us that the damage done by these raids lasts generations, and deepens disharmony.

It's quite a shit situation, unfortunately.

20. Kirk just told of Obama releasing top Taliban commanders
    and inviting everyone in the world to come and join our welfare system.

[​IMG]