Your Autoflower Training

Discussion in 'Plant Training' started by Its only, Jun 15, 2014.

1. Take credit for your yield and post training methods or pictures of your autoflower plants

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Leave em in the windowsill haha.

3. This is my afghan kush Ryder. She sprouted on 5/28. I have lst'd a bit untill she started flowering. She has about 10 tops. Under a 600w hps. 20/4. 3 gallon pot with my own blend of FFOF/light warrior/black gold/ Jamaican bat guano. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1403867016.572572.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1403867037.308902.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1403867053.376779.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1403867069.860762.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1403867086.794113.jpg

4. #4 sn0wcap_PHC, Nov 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2014
    Here is my White Widow auto from Dinafem. She's just over three weeks old and grew extremely bushy so I decided to do some LST after all. She's sitting under a 600w HPS in coco/perlite.

So, question: for LST, so I keep bending down the top growth as it comes back up? And am I supposed to keep her pinned down for the rest of the grow, or do i eventually remove the clips holding them down at some point? Does everything just stay on long enough to shape the plant and expose some bud sites and then the ties are removed? Still kinda confused on the complete LST process

5. Here are the pictures of the WW (forgot to upload)

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1416113607.244077.jpg

6. The exact questions I have at the moment. Can someone please answer?

keep her tied down for the entirety of the grow unless she'll completely stick without being tied

as far as tying down the top,yes you do that
    bring a portion as horizontal as you can, and then when she grows up a couple of inches, bring her down again

kind of how like a caterpillar walks if you think about it

8. Thank you Dolores :hello:

no problem

once she's well into her flower cycle it is no longer necessary to train as this period is for bud growth.  so you don't need to keep tying her down when she's in flowering stage, but anything that's tied down already at this point can be left there for support purposes. 

i think most people keep training until about 2 weeks into flower

10. don't touch until flowering starts, then slightly spread apart the plant while it's stretching like mad, has been working for me