Thinking Of Trying Vegan For A While.

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by bluntfists, Jun 15, 2014.

1. #21 yurigadaisukida, Jul 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2014
    I just made a home.made garlic chibatta sandwich with Genoa salami, pepperoni, smoked Gouda, onions, and extra extra romain lettuce.

Soooooo tasty. I'm tempted to make another

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Yeah steak! Yeah chicken! Yeah pulled pork!

3. Hey!

I think it's a great idea to try going vegan. You'll definitely feel the difference. I don't know if there's a farmer's market by you, but that helps me to keep the cost of a lot of my favorite fresh things down. I do know that sometimes fruits and veggies can get expensive especially when not in season, but you probably know that being a chef and all.

I do know that if you did want to go back to meats and other animal products you'd have to do it slowly. Maybe no more than once a day. I was juicing for about two months where I still ate, but it was completely vegan and raw. When I transitioned back into eating eggs and some meats, it took my body time to adjust.

Anyway, good luck to you and I'm sure whatever decision you make will be right for you!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Do it im vegetarian and on the transition into a vegan life style

Sent from my SPH-D710VMUB using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. i wonder if OP followed through :)

6. Be careful. I tried it for a while and ended up anemic and underweight. Of course, that's mostly because I wasn't eating enough and definitely not enough fats. Just do what suits you but do it wisely.