Anxiety Hallucinations

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Wasted Like My Time, Jun 15, 2014.

1. When I'm smoking I occasionally get anxious and nervous about getting caught and have a funny little story to share with you guys.

So I'm smoking on this little hill in the woods near a golf course and I'm facing a tiny creek and then more woods. A few hits in, I notice a strange rustling noise (This is when I first began smoking in the woods so I still wasn't used to the concept of squirrels and shit running around and making noise) coming from the other side of the creek. I keep smoking and after a few bowls I'm higher than our national debt and smoking one last bowl. That's when I notice a person in a Ghili suit hiding behind a tree with their phone out taking pictures of me. I hear another noise and see another person a few feet from him crouching down and pointing at me! 
    I start to panic and cover my bowl and get off the hill and walk into the woods away from the strange Ghili-suited stalkers. I sit down near some bushes and continue smoking when I hear a noises coming from across the creek that sounded like whispering. I thought I heard footsteps further away as if though someone were crossing the creek and walking towards me and then silence. Relieved that the noises stopped, I take another hit and as I'm breathing in, I look up and see two Ghili-suited stalkers hiding behind a tiny tree with binoculars and a notepad! I hear rustling behind me and the bush looked like it was moving and that's when I realized it wasn't a bush. IT WAS A GHILI!!! I start trying to casually walk away, bag up my bowl and weed, toss it in a bush, then stroll out of the woods. As I walked away, I swore I saw the Ghilis chilling on the edge of the woods watching me menacingly.

Later when I sobered up, I realized how much of a dumbass I was. The bushes and trees in the woods by my house can sometimes look like people if one doesn't look carefully or is high and they tricked me.

MORAL OF THE STORY: Don't play MW2 before smoking in the woods.

2. #2 furittus, Jun 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2014
    You have an artistic mind. Your anxiety played a roll in the fear, your imagination formed what you wanted to see with the objects around you.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. That's so true. There are many times when I am expecting people to be waiting at the edge of the woods to catch me and sure enough I see people but only when I do not have a clear view of them. When I finally leave the woods it turns out to be bushes or a wall or some other inanimate object

4. Usually when people talk about anxiety I just tell them its their mind playing with them because it happened to me a few years back when I started smoking. Recently I slowed down on smoking because of money so I haven't smoked in about a month. So yesterday I went to buy a gram cause I wanted to smoke a blunt and play some Xbox and my dealer goes "hey man wanna match and chill for a little?" So of course I do and about an hour later we're 4 blunts deep and I'm just sitting there high as fuck. Soon after that I start getting tunnel vision and felt really weird. I was kinda just sitting there waiting for it to go away but then we started walking through his car and I literally couldn't see anything. Somehow I walked up some steps but then when we got inside I just dropped to the ground and passed out. It felt like I had a full dream and when I got up everything was normal. I'm not sure if this happened cause I didn't eat and drink that much or because I didn't smoke that much the past month but it was weird

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Haha I had a super scary anxiety hallucination but to be fair it wasn't on just weed. I was walking back to my friends house alone because my other friend had run ahead. Oh it was at night 11 or 12 probably.

So suddenly on this walk I hear a loud "stop! Police! Get on your knees!" Of course I just about shit my pants and stopped. The voice sounded mere feet behind me so i figured there was no point in running. I then got down on my knees and waited to be cuffed.

Nothing happened. And when I look behind me I see a dad and his daughter ride past on bicycles, little pink bike and everything. So obviously I was embarrassed by getting so scared by a 8 year old and her dad so I just hastened my pace and got back to the house.

6. summer in the gc...