You Ready For 22 Superhero Movies Over The Next Four Years?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by kush70, Jun 15, 2014.

1. holy crapola !
    1. Guardians of the Galaxy (8/1/14) - Marvel\t
    2. The Avengers: Age of Ultron (5/1/15) - Marvel\t
    3. The Fantastic Four (6/9/15) - Marvel\t
    4. Ant-Man (7/17/15) - Marvel\t
    5. Captain America 3 (5/6/16) - Marvel\t
    6. Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice (5/6/16) - DC\t
    7. X-Men: Apocalypse (5/27/16) - Marvel\t
    8. The Amazing Spider-Man 3 (6/10/16) - Marvel\t
    9. Shazam (Jul 2016) - DC\t
    10. Untitled 2016 Marvel Movie (Dr. Strange?) (7/8/16) - Marvel\t
    11. Sandman (Dec 2016) - DC\t
    12. Venom (TBA 2016) - Marvel\t
    13. The Wolverine 2 (3/3/17) - Marvel\t
    14. Justice League (May 2017) - DC\t
    15. Untitled 2017 Marvel Movie (Thor 3?) (5/5/17) - Marvel\t
    16. Wonder Woman (Jul 2017) - DC\t
    17. The Fantastic Four 2 (7/14/17) - Marvel\t
    18. Flash and Green Lantern team-up (Dec 2017) - DC\t
    19. The Sinister Six (TBA 2017) - Marvel\t
    20. Man of Steel 2 (May 2018) - DC\t
    21. The Amazing Spider-Man 4 (5/4/18) - Marvel\t
    22. The Avengers 3 (TBA 2018) - Marvel

2. Sounds good to me.

3. There's nothing wrong with blockbuster movies. We look back and idolize original blockbusters like Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Die Hard, Alien and Aliens, etc. I just fear that in twenty years we're going to look back and have nothing to remember but "The Amazing Spider-Man 3" and "X-Men 9". Studios are busy making the 11th Superman movie while some writer somewhere has the script for the next Star Wars or the next Indiana Jones and it will never get it made. That's what troubles me.

4. I'll probably see most of those too...I really like super hero movies so it's not a problem to me. I feel like the super hero fad will fumble though eventually, a movie is going to be utter crap and kill the box office for the other ones. Also there are just too many big budget movies now.

5. Superheroes much like Zombies, are two fads that need to die.

I want moar Hunter S. Thompson -esque movies

6. #6 Stargate, Jun 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2014
    Out of all those Venom is the only one I'm excited for. And I didn't know about it until now. While were at it. Let's get a serious spawn reboot please. 

I Just recently bought man of steel and it was really good. Even if it's a cgi action fest it should still be good. 

7. ant-man? really? why not make a movie featuring another ethnicity instead of ant-man? Really? Ant-man? At least give the Falcon a movie, jeez... ant-man, my god.

Seriously, ant-man? People are going to watch a movie called Ant-Man? They think Ant-Man will rake in the big money? Ant-Man? Really?

8. ive been loving the superhero movies latley captain america 2 and x-men days of future past were amazing imo and others like thor 2 and man of steal are entertaining enough

ill probably see most of these if not all lol

its gonna star paul rudd lol im actually looking forward to just because of that i expect it might be more comedy then most something like green hornet w/ seth rogen

9. Good list op .. I like superhero movies but I'm not caught up noe and I dont go to the movie theater so it really doesn't affect me might see batman vs superman and justice league tho

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Stop complaining. If you dont like them dont watch them.I dont see anyone complaining when we get 10 action movies and comedies every year.

11. I was way more excited when Edgar Wright was attached to direct, the director of World's End, Scott Pilgrim, Hot Fuzz, and Shaun of the Dead. I guess they had creative differences though, so I'm not as excited but I guess it's probably going to be more of a comedy than anything.

12. LINK PLEASE!

13. Super hero movies are the same rehashed unoriginal bs over and over, generic plots and story lines with over budgeted CGI as the only thing going for em.

I don't like it

Sent from my XT1058 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. There seems to be a shortage of original ideas and concept nowadays...ijs

15. I would disagree with you to an extent. I would say the way they execute super hero movies they are similar. What I would like to see is studios taking bigger risks with the comic book movies...I want to see an R-rated Kill Bill-like Wolverine movie already goddamit. I also am tired of seeing origin stories...no fucking more. I want to see a movie with little no set-up.

I'm interested to see what's happening with Guardians of the Galaxy, whether that turns out to be something unique or not. I also thought the newest X-men movie was pretty creative, it was a rehashed comic book story but with a different spin to it. However to each their own if you don't like em just spend your ticket money on movies that aren't based off of something.

17. Stoked .

Respect.

18. No Judge Dredd (2012) sequel :(