Cornering Alone

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by BVRGER-KWEEN, Jun 14, 2014.

1. Yeah man, if you light it all at once you get nothing but black. 

If you corner it, you get some green to look forward to every hit. 

2. Yeah because I feel it makes my bowl last longer and I love my green hits just as much as the next guy.

3. I always half it when im smokin by myself....no point in takin all the greens when its jus you.

Have 2 or 3 green hits...seems better to me lol

4. i've not had that happen yet

5. I already corner my bowls when I'm solo and can remember too. But whenever I pack one up for me and a friend or too, I always make myself last in the rotation so it's usually black by the time it makes it back to me. It's Kool tho, I always got more amd everyone else is toast after just 1 or 2 hits. So it works out

6. What exactly is cornering??

7. Cornering the bowl is the act of lighting a small portion of the bowl. Instead of scorching the whole thing. With a group its nice because everyone gets some green.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. I'm a corner dude too. But I eat the same way. Wait, no I don't never mind. But I do corner the bowl. Who wouldn't want 2-3 green hits?

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

9. I feel like a dick because I didn't realize this was a thing

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. I've usally burn a corner unless asked other wise I have some friends that just don't like greenz

11. #31 SMOCATRON, Mar 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2015
    What the fuck's with this cornering bullshit? If you're going to hit a bong, you pull it all in one go instead of being a bitch. Pack a cone, pull it hard, clear the bong and maybe wipe the mouthpiece then pass it on. If I'm seshing with someone, they better not pass me the bong with anything left in the conepiece or any smoke left in the bong. Nobody wants to smoke ash. That's like shitting in someone's toilet and not flushing. It's called bong etiquette, mate.

12. Just roll a joint if it bothers u that much when smoking with other people wtf cornering lol ur joking right...