1200W Mars 2 Led Thc Bomb And Super Sonic Cristal Storm

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by BioMeds, Jun 14, 2014.

1. #761 thricerocks86, Oct 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2014
    Hell yeah and it is da bomb haha. Any difference in potency? Im letting clone go two months veg. Bro I count over 60 budsites already. Can't wait to try out the SCROG on her.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. looks dank man! i would of thought she might of produced abit more than 2.7 ounces under the 1200 or did you do more than just this plant?

3. Hey thanks bro. Yes this plant is one out of four, she just happened to be miles ahead of the others which is a plus of course.

4. #764 Prepper420, Oct 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2014
    I've been averaging 2-2.8oz per plant with the Mars II 1200w. Harvesting one of my Atomic Bombs tomorrow, she looks like a solid 3oz, hopefully more. The other Atomic Bomb I'm chopping Friday looks like a solid 4oz, really excited to way these out once they're dry. These are in 3gal Smart Pots btw. Saturday I'm moving the Big Bomb Auto (6gal) under the 1200w and maybe put the 900w side by side for 1000w actual. Now that's dropping a Bomb lol

Check out my grow! Mars II LED & Organic No-Till Soil.
    http://forum.grasscity.com/organic-grow-journals/1318542-freedom-35.htmlk

Live Free

5. haha cool man i pulled just over 6 oz from 1 auto ak last grow under a 600w hps i had 4 plant growing but the others were only around 2-3 oz,hoping to get at least 3oz from each plant under my led but im only doing 2 plants this time

6. As long as you go with a 5gal or bigger you'll be fine. 3gal is really just to small I think. Going to take one and cut an X in it and double stack to make 6gal taller pots.

Live Free

7. yh iv gone with 25l pots should be big enough also im doing a scrog

8. I just did that with stacking 5 gallon buckets, I was disapointed how little root structure I had in bottom bucket. That said I had my outside sativa sitting on35 gallons of soil and had roots reach the very bottom of the barrel

http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1316222-4x4-led-wild-thai-seed-second-grow.html#entry20304616

9. I put a shallow SIP under it, hopefully encourage the roots towards the water. And I'm using a 3gal set inside a half full 5gal. So around 6gals for this plant. She seems very happy to me so far.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1413418079.947244.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1413418102.712437.jpg

Live Free

10. So sorry I haven't posted you guy's. I have been very busy at work with 70 hour week's.

You guy's prolly figured my grow was over huh? Well NO its not. The bagseeds are Sativa's and from the looks of it are nowhere near done LMAO damn damn damn. Right now we are at the end of the 12th week and the girls are packing the weight on. The light has burn my girls up as I've ran completely out of head room. I've even rigged my light up different ways to gain an extra inch or two. One bagseed is monstrous with 30 or so tops and the other with just golf ball sized nugs which I'm hoping starts producing soon. I'll post pics tonight with lights on.

11. #771 BioMeds, Nov 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2014
    ***Update***

Shwag Bagseed #1
    13 Weeks into 12/12
    5ml PBP Bloom, 2.5ml Liquid Koolbloom

Hey everyone, I finally made time to upload some photo's of my shwag bagseed plant's. Actually I've uploaded photo's of just one of the two tonight. She is packing on the weight very fast, so fast that she almost seems to be doubling overnight. She is starting to become VERY resinous. Everything besides the buds look like shit but hey as long as those buds look beautiful I could care less what her leaves look like.

She is still getting taller everyday, I know this because I have a string across my drobe and she just passed it up as of last night. You can see the bud tips grow up then fill out and so fourth, basically repeating the process. These buds are becoming very long. This is the only plant this grow that has bud formation a foot under the canopy. The led seems to be penetrating this girl very well, prolly thanks to my defol techniques improving.

Anyway, here's photo's of Shwag Bagseed #1

Attached Files:

12. Nice buds on that bagseed bro!

13. Hey thanks man. I picked a killer seed outta some shwag but it had to be a damn Sativa LMAO. Oh well, atleast I'll get a great yield off of her. My other bagseed has like a kush curl going on and looks crazy good but the yield isn't looking very great although they are getting big. Hopefully she proves me wrong. Is your first grow over? Or still going on.

14. Its over i cut them all like October 13ish. I actually just turned the last of it into bho for my head stash
    It had been curing till this morning

15. #775 BioMeds, Nov 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2014
    ***Quick Update***
    13 1/2 week's into 12/12

Well yesterday I went shopping at Home Depot to pick up some odds and ends that I forgot to grab the first time around. These include CFL reflector's, two more 300w (These are 68w actual, my other two 300w are 65w actual), hook's, temperature & humidity monitor/gauge and a digital timer surge protector/Power Strip.

I installed more CFL's into the drove for side lighting. They are getting pretty big. One of the girl's is a good bit smaller than the other but she is catching up quicker than I thought she would. They are both steady packing the weight on and I'm starting to get impatient because I have a couple new strains I wanting to see done under LED!

Here's a few photo's of Shwag Bagseed #1

Attached Files:

16. #776 BioMeds, Nov 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2014
    Here's both the girl's sun bathing with a few extras added. There are already some decent nugs near the bottom of the bagseeds but I figured a little more lighting directed toward them would help the process along.

IMG_20141115_100217.jpg IMG_20141115_100323.jpg IMG_20141115_100430.jpg IMG_20141115_100619.jpg

Here's a few extra photo's I took at a different angle.

IMG_20141115_101651.jpg IMG_20141115_102508.jpg IMG_20141115_102524.jpg

17. #777 BioMeds, Nov 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2014
    You guys I'm stumped. These Sativa's are now on day 104-106 of 12/12. I have to look at the calendar later but its something like that and they are NOWHERE near done. I'm screwed. They are taking up valuable space for the strains I have ready to go in there under LED. I don't know what to do. They look nowhere near done and the strains I have vegging thats ready to go in there are already getting too big. Check this out and tell me what you guys would do.

Attached Files:

18. Black textured walls? You talking about at the bottom?

This is a Shwag seed plant. I mean the "Reggie" we get isn't to awful though. I know nothing of this strain. The only thing I know is that it has to be Sativa dominate if not full Sativa because of the 14 weeks of 12/12 and that it is a Shwag bagseed. I think I will pick a nug to try.