Stoner Religion.

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by joint_smoker420, Jun 13, 2014.

1. There should be a stoner religion that has certain guidelines and morals. I'm not talking about worshipping weed because what it does when you smoke/eat it. I'm saying we should have morals like don't ask someone to do something that you wouldn't do. Or when you meet a new stoner smoke him a joint. And when a friend has no weed get him/ her soo high.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. #2 WizardInBlack, Jun 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2014
    I was going to suggest Rastafarianism, but what you're suggesting sounds so much more lame LOL. Religion is about having faith in a higher power not weed lol...

Sincerely 
    -An Atheist :p

• Like Like x 1
    That is called 'stoner etiquette' and is all up to individual interpretation.  :smoking: ...In general, people don't fear retribution for not believing...they just might not get a bowl passed to them, however.

4. Ok what is the definition of a religion? What is the definition of a definition? Is it what it is or what it isn't? Or perhaps it is what we do no know but seek to find in our journey of life.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Isn't it called canthieism or something not sure how to spell it. They believe weed is the tree of life from the bible.

6. Op i dont know about a 'religion' as such but i do wish/hope that all stoners could get together and found a community/civilisation with our own rules, and didnt have to follow the rules of any country. Like our own independent state where we couldnt be interfered with. Im sure we'd create a much better society than the current norm. In fact it'd be pretty hard not to lol...

7. I think being spiritual or religious about something is natural for humans. Your belief for example is that there is no God or someone of higher power. I don't think that a religion should be tied to a God, I think it should be something (God or not) that we have faith in.

8. No, belief and spirituality is unnatural.. might be natural for humans born into it, but its unnatural in terms of the natural world. Open your eyes a realize that atheism doesn't always mean that they believe God isn't real, but that they lack a belief in general.

9. Rastafarianism?

10. Rastafari is not a stoner religion.

Sent from my VS920 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Pantheism or panantheism. There isnt much of a difference between the two. But they are pretty cool and interesting

12. Dudeism

~Fev123 GC Forums

• Like Like x 1
  13. Or you could just be worshipping the Mother Nature.

14. That's what pantheism is :)