Rc: Gets Called Skinny

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by stop_go, Jun 13, 2014.

You seem like you do have a problem with it ... you made a thread bitchin' about it. It's the classic "Cool story, bro" thread.

2. find a sport and get good at it. Not only will it give yo confidence but it will help you to gain weight, and by weight i mean muscle not fat.

also ignore fat people or people that eat shitty and that try to criticize you. Littlle do they realie your diet can either add years to your life or drastically reduce it.

3. You're fine. I'm 6'2 and weigh 177-185 depending on how much water I drank that week Lol. I'm not a small guy either, people don't start trouble with me.

Just learn to like yourself.

4. 6'3 and 163.5 lb's, I do have self esteem issues.  I worked that out for you from kilograms but i've gained 4kilos in the past 3 months, I'm not worried about whether its fat or muscle, though I have been kayaking the last 1 month or so.  and back when I was 70 kg's I was borederline healthy weight.  I don't personally like working out either.  I am trying to find a sport I am interested in that will help me gain muscle, kayaking is something I have taken up, though its more fishing from a kayak than paddling(yesterday was an exception of 5solid hrs paddling, I'm spent)

5. Can't beat a lean dog!!!

Bud not wood

6. You must not know what RC means

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. im 6'0 and 155...master race metabolism, i can eat the whole menu at a resteraunt and still have this svelte gazelle like figure.
    fuck what other people think.

8. I'm 6.3 n 195 n still feel thin

Bud not wood

9. Do you even lift bro?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. I guess at 6'5" and 155 I can do nothing but eat more and work out. Never really minded being skinny cause it suits me, but with wanting to take bball a bit more serious and just put on more weight in general, it's about that time to hit a solid diet & routine for the gains.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Everyone here's saying they're 6'0 ~180 and I'm sitting over here at 6'0 135lbs lol