Gold Hill And Richarddeans Excellent Adventure 2014

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Gold Hill Ganga, Jun 13, 2014.

1. If you have seeds of the cq it has 2 phenos. The sativa dom one that me gold and dado have and the urkle one that smells like stinky toe jam and grape soda. I've only grown the one I have but my buddy had the other one and it's also a heavy yielder and had my eyes go cross when I smoked it.

2. Sign me up for the Toe Jam haha

3. Oh and the urkle pheno has plenty of purple

4. Damn, your description of the Skunk#1 makes me quite jealous. Congrats in an awesome haul

5. #785 Gold Hill Ganga, Nov 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2014
    Good morning grasscity, I am dabbed up on this "GDP" or "skunk" (i referred to it throughout the grow as GDP tho) oil dadeo gave me yesterday, it's nasty and wonderful at the same time. it's nice to try this oil and helps me to taste all the flavors out of this cut before the flowers are all cured. It's got a crazy artificial generic berry taste, like remember the "blue raspberry/cherry" cool aid that was blue but tasted of some kind of indescript berry taste, or remember those blue pop tarts with the sprinkles I think they were "wild berry" or some shit, it's that berry taste and a skunks asshole type flavor in equal parts, that's exactly the flavor of my big plant formally know as GHG GDP, I thought and master Thai thought that it was his skunk#1 but now I'm not so sure, he has another strain on his menu for clones called "skunk berry", I'm thinking that it's that one, I mean Thai already mislabeled the "GDP" so I recon it could be any of his clone strains, but I never had a skunk1 that was this sweet and berry like so idk.

6. Is this what you sing in the morning gold? Don't worry were friends it's OK to be like me
    Echosmith - Cool Kids [Official Music Video]: http://youtu.be/SSCzDykng4g

7. #787 Gold Hill Ganga, Nov 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2014
    Well that's ^^ 4 minutes of my life I'll never get back, that song is garbage, it's like retards made it, that must be why you like huh? Did your little friends from the short bus make a rock song whittle drew? Haha I'd fuck that lead singing in her mouth tho..

8. I was thinking the same she needs to ditch all the zeros and get with this hero

9. That's what I'm saying, I always feel like the cool kid, even when I'm all by my self ;-)

10. That stupid song won't get out of my head

11. Thanks.... Been stuck in my head since you posted. Lol

12. Ok so all my test results are in finally the big plant that I thought was "GDP" but actually turned out to be skunk berry tested at 17.2% thc and .6% cbd and .3% cbn. The next was cheesequake she tested at 21.5% thc and .8% CBD. And bubba 2.0 came in at 23.5% thc and .5% CBD. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1416347612.928279.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1416347632.761722.jpg

13. #797 OldPork, Dec 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2014
    yep it wasn't cool.  Guess we'll both have to mount up