Gold Hill And Richarddeans Excellent Adventure 2014

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Gold Hill Ganga, Jun 13, 2014.

1. I think my plants will enjoy the move to Humboldt weather and more direct sun they should flower out furiously....

2. ur packin em up with you? straight gangsterism!
    http://youtu.be/sKuxQSmq50I

3. Uhauls are huge they will fit beautifully behind our junk... my buddy is the true gangster for letting me bring them there very grateful..

4. big things comin up for you soon bro.. big things..

5. #305 RichardDean, Jul 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2014
    Thanks man I could say the same for you with the zombie nation. I'll be running some more of your beans in my indoor once its up and running.... :)reminds me I should transplant my pwerple seedlings soon

6. ugh i drool over u cali guyss grows all day, i live on the east coast and absolutely hate it here. in a few years me and my girlfreind are definatly going to make the move out west. probly northern california, thats where i would like the most i think, socal would be to much culture shock for me haha. anyone want to take in a grow partner in exchange for a place to grow till i get on my feet? p.s my girlfreind is super smart and has a good job lol

7. bahaha hahaha haha haha. Still laughing all the way to the bank ;)

8. :mellow: .... lol its alright ill be there soon enough, u guys are missin out im tellin ya us eastcoasters work our asses off think of how much more u could grow if u could tell me what to do all day. everyone deserves to live out their dreams right? lifes to short

You want a growing partner :cry:  :laughing:

Your best bet would being someones Sherpa.

Good luck man

10. more like a roomate that will let me grow in their yard, not looking for a free ride... just figured id ask, you never know. it just tends to be difficult to pick up and move to the other side of the country. which is why im saving up to go, but hey if i could get out their faster thats even better!

11. You have to know people here already, internet strangers aren't the best people to be asking such personal questions. I work alone thanks but no thanks

12. Gold hill nursery is currently not accepting applications... Thanks but I got enough friends here already.

13. vip only now... ;)

14. It's a great way to end up working an illegal cartel grow operation. No thanks I'll pass on having you live with me and destroy my plants. No one wants an inexperienced stranger tending to their crops. Plus just because you are from the east coast it doesn't mean you are a hard worker or have any other talent that is useful. On top of it you are bringing an additional baggage with you. Last thing anyone wants is stranger living and knowing about their plants. Time to rethink your plans and continue to save for your own place to grow your own garden and make mistakes on your own garden.

15. If he came here he would have to let me cuckold his girlfriend....hahahahaha:)

Well stated.   

17. Dude you just killed me! I died laughing

-------------------------
    All of my advice comes from years of farming and green housing experience.

I'm a hacker, I'm a grower, I'm a stunt man. Live your life :)

18. Dude... U guys are negative. Mistakes? Just because I don't live in a medical state doesn't mean I don't kno how to grow. Trust me I wouldn't want to live with any old stranger I would want to come meet the person first. U assume the worst I'm not some weirdo. Obviously I kno it's a reach to find some one willing to take someone in like that but I just figured if throw it out there lol
    And richdean u can't have my gf but I could totally line something up for u man.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. Me too fucking comedy

20. Was just messing with ya bud nothing personal ;) your best bet is to just find your own spot in a compassionate state and do your own thing. You will meet other growers usually by being at the grow shops in my experience or may get lucky like us in the Nor Cal crew on here most of us have met in person but originally met on here. Being wary of others on the internet is natural for most people. I'm sure you are a cool guy but at the same time have no idea who you are. So its nothing against you.