Do They Make Cannabis Oil That Can Be Smoked In Normal Vape Pens?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by ashtrays&heartbreaks, Jun 13, 2014.

1. Hey guys,

First post ever, I'm moving into student accommodation next year, and smoking in your rooms is prohibited, let alone smoking weed!

I own a few cheap vape pens, and wondered if I'd be able to smoke cannabis oil in them, and if normal cannabis/ecig juice would work?

If so, where is the best place to
    Buy from? Does it deliver oversea's? (I'm in the UK)

Basically I have very little knowledge about smoking weed/thc via vaporisers, and hoped someone could fill me in.

Thanks! Ashtrays&heartbreaks

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. There are places that make juice for e-cigs but I don't know if you could get ahold of them in the UK. You could look into places on the darkweb if you want.

3. Best bet^

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. #4 IvGotMilk, Jun 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2014
    I was an e-cig salesman for 1 year last year and the number of people that asked me if they could put bud or oil into the clearomizers - PG (Propylene Glycol) the base liquid, has a boiling point of 370F. You'd need to somehow find a method to mix your PG with your cannabis oil with a good ratio as not to clog up your clearomizer. If you are going to try this please be careful as you may end up breaking your investment.

The e-cig (vape pen one) works by having the clearomizer (glass oil tank) sitting ontop of the battery. Inside the tank there's usually a wick which goes up the center then loops over and comes back down. At the top of the wick where it arches, there's a coil wrapped around the wick and that's the part that heats up when you push the button, thus vaporizing the oil in the wick. The wicks do need replaced as they burn out eventually -which is why I tell people not to hold the button down for too long