Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Picked Up A Nice Half Oz For 90 Today

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Hex1023, Jun 13, 2014.

1. 13 percent thc with a low cbd number will get you stoned as fuck....20 plus even better...but 13.7 aint chopped liver. This conversation reminds me of kid stoners arguing over which "glass" gets you higher. Back in the day we woulda killed for 13% thc. My stuffs averaging over 21 % but it has been coddled, pampered, slaved over, cured to perfection and can be a bit much if you have ANYTHING to do for the next hour or so till you learn to walk, talk and function at a 6th grade level again. 13.7 with almost no cbd will blast ya good enough....hell, you bought it...smoke it and see if I aint right.

Nice. This place is alright cheap livin here but lots of crackheads lol

3. Yeah there is.

4. #44 Hex1023, Oct 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2014
  5. These prices alone are enough motive for me to move to Washington. I better put some job applications in up there lol.

6. That's awesome dude! :bongin:

Here in Mass. a halfie goes for about $100-140

7. Half in australia $160, damn good prices you got there!

8. looks like a sexy sativa

those prices are heard of...

9. 18%+ thc-a does it for me...