Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Picked Up A Nice Half Oz For 90 Today

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Hex1023, Jun 13, 2014.

1. Just got back from picking up a quarter for 50.... I feel ya on vegas... I use to live in vegas from 94 to 2004 and bud was expensive as shit there... lots of schwag dealers though gotta sift through the shit in that town lol...

Loving Washington I502! In need of a desperate Tolerance break though I've been smoking everyday for almost 2 months all day long nearly lol

[​IMG]

2. #22 Hex1023, Jul 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2014
    huge bud pickup today.. this things pretty nice :p

3. Got a wild hair up my ass today and decided to pay outrageous prices per gram........ 2 grams of blue dream for 50 here legally in washington state!

[​IMG]

4. blue dream is good but fuckk that man. im not paying 25g when you get an 8th for 25. unless that bud is cavier or we are talking hash 20+/g is unacceptable lol 

and im jealous as fuck about 90/halfs. mine are like 120 but getting a half for  a hundred and even getting change back  :smoking: what a dream world you live in sir

5. It looks real nice - and sticky!

6. #26 Hex1023, Jul 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2014

Yeah, It definitely is not something I will be doing often at that price. The guy I get my other buds from has no real info on strain or anything so I wanted to try something and just have a better choice...... I also felt as tho I should support a law that I was part of voting into law.

I will say 1 bowl of the blue dream made me pretty damn high

Here is a upclose shot of a nug from the blue dream

[​IMG]

7. Wow not bad for 90. I have to pay twice as much to have that same bud delivered to my door. You are getting a good deal.

8. #28 Old School Smoker, Jul 19, 2014
    Good god 13% THC cant even get a fly buzzed. For 25 a gram.  I pay 10 a g in calif to have it delivered to my door.

9. #29 Hex1023, Jul 19, 2014

I think you are missing the point here of the pickup and my willingness to obviously overspend.. I did it in support of my local laws nothing more... I will be visiting when the price goes down....

I am happy with the bud i did overpay most certainly by a lot but it made me personally happy and I wanted the experience of buying legally. I am not a medical patient so I must tolerate lol.

Still smoking on the quarter I picked up from my guy the other day... the price is great for what you get most definitely and I will continue to get herbs that way...:p

10. Oh ok I apologise. I thought you were bragging soz.

I am a recent starter after 10+ years clean and I wanted to get in on some of the awesome strains i've heard of which is just not an option with my other dealer and I was looking for a good sativa buzz because the stuff I get from him is heavily sedative after 2 bowls to the point where I just zone out and get hella quiet haha.

12. #32 Old School Smoker, Jul 19, 2014
    Is there a limit on THC percentages on rec pot in Washington? Try to get at least 20% THC if and when you can. You will start to see the true power of a sativa. If you can get up to 25% THC then you will know the true power of a sativa.

No there is not a limit they had some 20% sour kush as well.. Seen it past 20% a bit in previous stock they have... The stock situation in my town sucks for the pot shop and the prices are higher than seattle.. I am on the east side of washington.

14. #34 Hex1023, Jul 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2014
    Bud from new guy i met today...... Super dank and doesn't even look it but it got me super freakin high 

Yes I realize there is a hair on the bud haha. Happens to me quite often tbh makes me upset ahha[​IMG]

15. What the fuck it's like $120 for a half in uk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. Looks A1 to me enjoy it!

17. Damn some fire and cheap

18. Taking a T-break for a little while guys.. More pickups coming soon!

19. Just got my med card in washington yesterday! poicked up this gram of maui waui wax ! its so good!

[​IMG]

20. I used to live in Spokomton about twenty years ago and I had more hook ups than I could count. Our highschool was called University High and went by U High and all my buddies and I took that as a personal challenge. I am going up there soon to pu cause I am tired of all the high priced mid we have here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk