First Time Dwc Grow In Gorilla Tent. Chem Dog.

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by WiiseeBudz2, Jun 11, 2014.

1. When I got the scope all they had was 30x that didn't zoom or 60-100 that zoomed in and out.. So I just choose that .. Never used anything else but u can see everything perfectly.

Are you talking about the sticky bye bye? If so it's sort of like a hand scrub.. Smells really good too.. Gunna smoke a blunt here soon and test it on that..those seem pretty hard to get the smell off your hands. The real test will be at harvest time tho!.. Would be really cool if this stuff works..
    It's was 10$ at my local hydro shop. Worth a shot.

IT IS WHAT IT IS !
    Learn&Grow

2. What are you trying to get unsticky?

Resin from touching buds when trimming? Olive oil or some kind of vegetable oil works perfect and almost instantly.

"Don't let the past remind us of what we are not now."

1000 watt Scrog Journal

3. Anything.. I'm hoping it gets rid of smells too .. Blunts joints handling trees resin dirt..

I'll have to give the oil a try to tho ! Thanx for that information I never knew that

IT IS WHAT IT IS !
    Learn&Grow

4. Just finished reading your thread and was wondering if you had an update on the smell situation and if the carbon filter is helping?

5. I will update in about 4 hours.. The smell did seem to be a lot better after 12 hours.. But I was in a rush today. But I will let everyone know today how the smell is inside the room and outside the house throughout the yard.

Thanx for following along and stopping by.. I appreciate all the support.

IT IS WHAT IT IS !
    Learn&Grow

6. Day 69

Temps 66-68
    Humidity 33

Ph 5.4
    Ppms 462

Going to get some water.

The smell is gone.. It's smells so fresh and clean in the room now...
    Outside the ac there's no smell ether l kinda caught a wiff of it for a second with my nose up to it but barley if anything.

Do the buds swell up a lot in the last 2 ish weeks?

IT IS WHAT IT IS !
    Learn&Grow

7. Great to hear about the smell! Carbon filters are the shit. Buds do swell a lot in the last few weeks. How do you still have 2 weeks though? I only have a week or two and i feel like i started flowering much later! How long does chem d take??

8. 11-14 weeks from what I can gather.
    Someone else posted not to long ago on here with clones from the same dispensary as I got home from.
    His chems he pulled at 11 weeks with I believe the trichs still not 50/50 yet..

I'm just assuming 12 weeks maybe longer maybe less.. I'm aiming for a little more than 50% amber tho..

I wish this was a 8 week strain!!

IT IS WHAT IT IS !
    Learn&Grow

9. Damn! That's crazy! Well that makes sense then, mine are 9 weeks.

10. Yeah it's crazy I started at the same time as a couple people and most of them are finished.. And the people who started after me and finishing too.. This strain really is something else !!!

IT IS WHAT IT IS !
    Learn&Grow

11. Yeah i started my LAST grow (which i had to kill 2nd week of flower after 6 weeks veg) when you started this one!

12. I really hope it's worth it.

IT IS WHAT IT IS !
    Learn&Grow

13. If your pics are any indication of what's to come it looks like you're in for a treat.

"Don't let the past remind us of what we are not now."

1000 watt Scrog Journal

14. Yeah they should fill out more too hopefully..
    Thanx for the encouragement guys haha

IT IS WHAT IT IS !
    Learn&Grow

15. Why did you have to kill them off... I'm curious because I think I have to do the same thing today

16. I didn't have an air cooled hood at the time, and i also had a smaller tent at the time (like 5' tall). The plant grew into the light and burnt up before i could get my new air cooled hood or taller tent.

17. Day 71 starting week 11

Temps 68
    Humidity 48

Ph 5.8
    Ppms 356

I'm thinking maybe the buds arnt supper dense because of how much they stretched during the first couple weeks of 12/12.. Not sure tho.. Overall I think they'll be okay.

A good amount of leaves are turning yellow now... Is this normal for the last stages?

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412480123.890569.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412480136.190986.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412480144.458657.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412480154.009670.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412480163.843240.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412480172.193670.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412480182.278299.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412480191.246144.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412480203.129916.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412480220.648593.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412480229.382338.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412480237.833312.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412480253.667262.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412480267.289948.jpg

IT IS WHAT IT IS !
    Learn&Grow

18. Yes! Its completely normal for them to be turning yellow. They're robbing nutrients from the leaves for the buds. You'll notice them get quite a bit denser between now and harvest. They spend the majority of their flowering cycle filling out, and the very end of it they get dense.

19. Very cool
    Thanx a lot !

Do u think it matters what size room I dry in ? I was thinking about using the whole room to give the buds better air flow, or the tent to control humidity better?

IT IS WHAT IT IS !
    Learn&Grow