First Time Dwc Grow In Gorilla Tent. Chem Dog.

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by WiiseeBudz2, Jun 11, 2014.

1. Room temps 80
    Humidity 37
    Fell asleep and let water rise to 70.2 today.. It's cool tho it's back to 59 now.

Ph 6.0
    Ppms rose today.. At 425..
    Will add a gallon of r.o water TOnicvt if it goes up any more..
    They've prolly drank 3-6 gallons since the Rez change and switch to 12/12

Really considering switching over to LED!! Still skeptical tho .. Even tho I have seen results ..

IT IS WHAT IT IS !
    Learn&Grow

2. Before lights out..
    Temps 82
    Humidity 36

Ph 6.2
    Ppms 411

Do you guys have some leaves that get torn up by the scrog net?
    It takes chunks out of some of mine lol is this normal??

IT IS WHAT IT IS !
    Learn&Grow

3. No worries Ima start trimming up some under the net today... I made a choice myself and decided to trim up the under scrog in 2 parts. To less have the plant undergo less stress.
    Starting today when the lights come on. I'll proly be taking of a couple branches aswell that don't look like they'll make it.

Is it not Optimal to have ur day temps and night temps (lights on /off) the same or within 5 degrees. Normally about the same tho.
    ???

Also got a little present for myself today.. Not because it's my birthday or anything.. ;)
    Even tho it's is..
    I got this stuff for my babies not me.
    Will post up later !!

Temps 81
    Humidity 42
    Lights off right now.
    Stay tuned.

IT IS WHAT IT IS !
    Learn&Grow

4. Here's some stuffs

Phantom 600w digital dimmable ballast.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1406597693.417185.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1406597714.047193.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1406597771.885337.jpg

IT IS WHAT IT IS !
    Learn&Grow

5. Also added another 400cfm fan to suck the air in.. And I have the other inline fan on the other end..

This 600 is a lot brighter.
    So far the temps have Ben at 86 for almost 2 hours.. We'll see what I can do with that.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1406597850.125483.jpg

IT IS WHAT IT IS !
    Learn&Grow

6. Cool man, it is coming along. You are surely investing!!!! :)

7. Your are going love the flowering phase.

8. I need to get these temps lower than 86 tho !! I really hope I get some quality medicine out of this..

And I actually got a really good deal at a shop that was closing down. Everything was on sale. The ballast 80. On amazon it's close to 200

The bulb I got for 75

Fan(booster) which I actually wanted an inline fan but there 6 in was only 125 cfm for 85$
    This 8" is 400+ I know it's probably less than that but 45$ compared to 85 I had to give it a shot..
    Also got a little clip on oscillating fan.. Paid 20.. Damn impulse decision. Don't even need it got it just in case. Lol

That's not to say I haven't spent a lot of money. Way more than I originally planned. But once I started. There's absolutely no reason to not create a optimal environment for your situation.
    It's really not complicated at all to read countless grow journals and scientific data on the internet. Just be careful and learn to weed out the un- knowledgeable. The reason why people fail at so many things is because they simply let themselves.
    I'm still learning here.
    I could have saved hundreds by just changing a few simple things from the start.

*Having only commercial air pumps. Not the petco ones.
    * ac needs to be in grow room.
    (It will cut down my electrical cost next time, use of ghetto fans, and complete control over temp. My main issue)
    * I have a whole room to grow in.. I went and spent 600 on a tent.. Lol it's a wonderful tent tho don't get me wrong .

My birthday is almost over. I'm getting old won't bother to post my old ass tho on here. I feel young tho. Have a good night everyone!!
    *buzzzzziiinn&meddiicateddd

IT IS WHAT IT IS !
    Learn&Grow

I'm not sure what you mean, can you put a photo up showing the damage? 

10. I trimmed up quite a bit last night and didn't take any pictures.. Here's one I left on..
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1406691129.555251.jpg
    Most of the time there was no yellowing&it just looked like the leaf was getting split by growing thru the net... Because the leaf would literally have a slice in it but look completely healthy..
    I wanna say a week to two after I started noticing 1 or 2 tiny leaves growing way under the net that looked similar to this one posted.. But usually a little more of a deformation.. The yellowing became present only in the smallerleaves just recently..

There was only prolly 10 max leaves with this with 3/4 being smaller leaves.. A couple big fan leaves but no yellowing with those..
    Oh and the fan leaves didn't look deformed like the little ones.. But they all looked like the leaf was growing thru the sceen..

IT IS WHAT IT IS !
    Learn&Grow

11. Lol found one..

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1406692386.282702.jpg

IT IS WHAT IT IS !
    Learn&Grow

12. Temps sat at 82 lights off today and 86 lights on right now.. It dropped to 84 last night around 1am.. It's 9pm now.

Humidity 35-40
    Ppms 390
    Ph was at 6.3 dropped to 5.6

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1406693408.455651.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1406693424.056310.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1406693446.941468.jpg

IT IS WHAT IT IS !
    Learn&Grow

13. And it continues

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1406785912.832392.jpg

Going to get cold pressed neem , pump spryer, and protekt. Will spray them down right when the lights go off.. So a little more than 24hrs .

Ph 5.9
    Ppms 405
    Temps at 77 lights off today and 84 I got them at steady now lights on till the last couple hours they'll hit 82..

Hopefully whatever's happening to my leaves isn't to serious and the neem mix fixes it up.

IT IS WHAT IT IS !
    Learn&Grow

14. Thanx I hope so as we'll! Appreciate you chiming in..

What really interest me is what is causing this

IT IS WHAT IT IS !
    Learn&Grow

15. No but it really just likes to sit at or within 1 point of 6.0

IT IS WHAT IT IS !
    Learn&Grow

16. Okay so went to store to get neem oil, protect silicate, and pump sprayer..

I grabbed everything and went to counter.. 83$... Lmao okay .

Anyone else got any ideas? I can order it off amazon all for about 20-30. For quality.
    But I'm also starting my second week of flower and didn't wanna spray them much after that... I'd have to wait for amazon to ship ..

The guy at the store kept telling me to get azamax.. I told him I needed to do more research first.
    What do you all think?

IT IS WHAT IT IS !
    Learn&Grow