1000 Square Feet Of Plant Area To Grow In Greenhouse, I Need High Grade Meds

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by LBOSMOKE, Jun 11, 2014.

1. #1 LBOSMOKE, Jun 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2014
    I have 45 plants and I need to maximize my yields. I am investing in aluminet, for temperature control and the greenhouse has ventilation. I am mixing my own soil. I have 1000 square feet of plants considering I am giving each plant 4x4 feet. 

I am located in Western Washington. 

If anyone has any advice that would be great. I have only grown indoors but and I have friends that have grown a few times outdoors no greenhouse and the bud wasn't bad. 

2. So how big is your greenhouse?

We are making it so it holds about 25 plants. Plants will be vegged for about a month, 2-3 feet tall, then put right into flower in the greenhouse. I will then start another round of clones indoors and once the first round of flowers are close to done I will then take the clones from indoors and place them in another greenhouse, then harvest the the first set of flowers. Then I will replace those plants with another 3rd set of clones. So hopefully I will have 3 staggered harvests with two greenhouses.  

4. Sounds like you have room to negotiate between the plants. Can you control the temps? My greenhouse (no ventilation) gets to about 105 degrees even on a medium warm day. Are you using air conditioning?

FYI Western Washington very rarely gets hot, it has more of the coastal climate. The east side is hot as fuck most of the summer.

Many homes on the west side dont even have air conditioning as it so seldom needed. Good fans is all he will need.

6. I was born in south Seattle and grew up in Kent. I agree that temps are cooler in Western Washington. Even so, green houses get damn hot, 20 to 30 degrees over ambient temps. The exposure is important. I have a southern exposure. Great light, but really hot, even with fans temps over 90 degrees are pretty common. In the Willamette valley I would not keep my plants in a green house. YMMV...peace out!!!

7. Sounds epic, I live on the west side north of Seattle but am growing (and grew up) on the east side. The aluminet should serve you well, the air movement through shade cloth like that is perfect, and especially by late summer and fall you'll need all the air you can get moving. How much shade from the aluminet?