Uber Beginner Autoflower Growing

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Eph, Jun 10, 2014.

1. Hey guys I am currently planning my first ever grow !!! (exciting) I have read tons and tons of stuff online and watched lots of vids etc but I still am a wee bit confused about certain things.

I am wanting to plant 1 maybe 2 auto's

I am planning on using (as the growing medium ) and would like to know if i will have to add extra nutes and ph'ed water etc ?
    \t'Plagron Mega Worm Plagron Mega Worm, formerly ‘Worm humus', is a natural and organic soil improver based on composted plant remains. It creates optimum balance in the soil so the plant can grow and flower profusely. It contains a quantity of trace elements, enzymes and minerals like Mycorrhiza and Trichoderma, which protect and feed the plant.' 
    Its mainly the feeding the plant that confuses me, any help at all will be much appreciated 

:)

2. worm castings are usually an added ammendment to your soil.. not to be used alone.

3. so what would you advise for a nice media ?

also could you explain the veg and flowering stage and how to keep your plant healthy and strong through both these times.

or link me if you know of any good links ?

4. i am using sub cool's supersoil.. http://www.hightimes.com/read/subcools-super-soil-step-step
     but with my own twist to it... i didnt use lime, azomite, humic acid, or rock phosphate.
    i didnt use bagged soil i used 20 gal homemade compost as the base/ and as the seedling starter.