Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Got Caught Smoking And Now Im..f8%ked

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by brett_gregory, Jun 10, 2014.

HAHA best response in the thread.

2. Dude your 19 act like it talk to them in a mature professional way about smoking and why you do it(if you don't have an actual reason don't use cause it's fun use an excuse like it helps you sleep, it helps you relieve stress, it relaxes you etc...
    Another thing why don't you just go for a walk and just smoke in a woods or idk wherever? Also your 19 so you should have a license, just drive somewhere and blaze in your car bro. Not that difficult to come up with ideas to smoke. Lets just say my best friend has gotten caught over 100 times by now and he still smokes in his room when his mom is right outside the room watching tv.

3. They are most likely really against it tbh. And there can be many reasons why it bothers them. Either because it's illegal, or "bad for you" or they think it changes you.

But it doesn't. Either way. Figure out what it is. For example:

My parents don't like that I smoke. They don't want to smell it, see it or in any way know about it. But as long as I do it while I'm outside of the house they could care less. I usually smoke with friends. But when I'm at home I just wait till my mom leaves for work (both parents work all day) and smoke outside.

4. #24 Cobra Commander, Jun 11, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2014
    Tell them you don't like the way your treated, your an adult, they can't "ban" you from anything.

But you can't argue with some people, lets hope your parents aren't, some people.

5. You're mom is a fucking freak dude move out of their she totally over reacted. Just tell her you won't do it aymore and just do it outside so nobody knows.

6. I mean this in a nice way but please stop being a pussy and tell them you're an adult etc etc.. they're close minded and won't change their mind it seems so get the fuck outta there.

7. I was fuckin blowed my teenage years. She's doing you a favor, but I would just move the hell out. Get a job.

8. Only solution really is to move out or live under their rules, I know it sucks but I couldn't do that while living at home either though drinking alcohol wasn't really frowned upon at all. It took me quite a while of being open with  my parents years after and telling them I smoke that it became normalized. Eventually, my mom who despite her best efforts to tell me how dangerous it is, ended up smoking with me and my brother on mother's day. Thing is we're still productive people, we work hard, we help our parents so when confronted with the fact that her son wasn't some kind of junkie on the street but rather a responsible consumer, she didn't really care anymore.

9. Facts are facts.  Maybe show your parents the Gupta specials.

10. #30 Insanewiggle, Jun 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2014
    They won't care if you argue with them. Tell them it straight and as if it has been dealt with when the time comes.

Wait until you are legitimately ready to leave and things have cooled down for them and have a quick chat where you sound as if you have been "defeated" and tell them you are moving out and you don't see yourself living the rest of your life without weed. Don't make it an independence thing or they will hone in on that to reason their son leaving to themselves, leave it at weed being the sole reason.

Eventually, like all parents, they will gossip to other parents after honing in on your sister and taking over her life. Other parents are more hip and smoke or have smoked and will most likely look down on your parents for abandoning a kid for that (they will see it as your parents kicking you out not vice versa). Eventually your parents will see this and try to understand it. You came from them like you literally came out of your mom's body so she will probably be the most distraught at first and want to interact with you a lot. They will eventually either try to connect with you through weed (like show they read about it or are more open about it) but keep a distance until they really appreciate you as an adult of close to equal standing with his own life (successful life would help) and then re-assimilate into your family. Or you know, they could just die.

Nothing else you can really do. I sure as hell would not stop smoking or go to rehab. I would be upset they force me to sleep with a sibling and pissed as all hell I couldn't bring my girlfriend over. The lost bud etc. I would choke up to it being THEIR house and you living there and doing illegal activities. You will find a way to escape and meet your girl and smoke with friends just don't get caught, and try to spend nights elsewhere.

11. i hope this is the correct place to post this because its my first post.[​IMG]

12. weird parants weird family they make you sleep with your sister because you got caught smoking weed? how does your girlfriend feel about you sleeping with your sister? doesnt bother her at all? I mean i guess whatever floats your boat mannnn. just be safe... protection we dont need any  more inbred babies rolling around

13. say this:  "mom are you serous right now, is this the most devastating thing that's ever happen...in fact is it even a devastating thing at all.  Is it worth putting all your energy into to something you 'believe' is a problem because you were told 'weed is dangerous'.  Are you willing to let your clouded judgement interfere with the relationship we have? I would like to remind you that for thousands of years our ancestors have used the cannabis plant for a variety of reasons.  Marijuana may in fact play a major role in the development of the human intelligentsia along with other natural occurring psychedelics.  Mom if you have a problem with me, then you have a problem with the creator  of the universe because he put it there.  And if you have a problem with the creator of the universe then is me smoking marijuana really the issue here."

Trust me on this one it will launch you into a debate with your mom to see if marijuana is safe or not.  Then you can win because well, it is!!! lol

If all else fails, show her this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jpCMiwV4FM

I really hope everything works out well for you and your family.