Emailing Pics Of Grow

Discussion in 'Security' started by A Typical Meristem, Jun 10, 2014.

1. If I was invited to email pics of my plants to the breeder, how can I do this securely? I am not in a legal state but should I just do it anyways? Not sure if it's risky or not, any advice on the matter?

2. Just do it

I grow fake weed because I'm scared.

3. "Hey look at this awesome plant I 'found on google images'."

4. Pictures have like the coordinates and time and date encrypted in them if you take a picture with your phone or something

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Turn off the location in the settings.

6. Google images

I grow fake weed because I'm scared.

7. The DEA are gonna get 'cha!
    Be scared!

8. The shift is happening as we speak, DEA aren't focusing on cannabis anymore. They officially lost that battle already lol.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. As said above just do it mane! The ones who look back are the one's who get caught haha. Unless it over 100 plants I would not worry at all man, The Herb Will Finally Be Legal Soon!!! :bongin:  :bongin:  :bongin:  :bongin:  :bongin:  :bongin:  :bongin:  :bongin:  :bongin:

10. If you are worried about EXIF files in the pics, you take the pics then take screenshots of the pics, you send the screenshots not the originals.

• Like Like x 1
  11. #12 Mid man, Mar 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2015

Just open the pictures and take screenshots of them and upload the screenshots

12. or just get a decent non-phone camera [without gps] with much higher detail than most cellphone cameras...

s'what i intend to do...plus a pay-as-you-go wifi and a chromebook specifically for gardening documentation

13. Upload your pics to imgur.com, they automatically strip location data if you think there is any. Then use them however you want.

14. If youve posted any pics on gc it dont matter about exif details your ip is all theybwould need but why would they spend good money on finding a small grow... they wouldnt itnwould be all the wrong haha just do it :)

15. old thread but what the heck- take the picture with wifi off on phone and encrypt the email with pgp