Security Forces Loyal To Hamas Close All Banks In The Gaza Strip Until Abbas Pays Salaries

Discussion in 'Politics' started by J-DILLA, Jun 10, 2014.

1. #1 J-DILLA, Jun 10, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2014
    http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/rivals-hamas-abbas-showdown-gaza-24053593

We are off to a great start to the new and fabulous Palestinian unity government!

How long until Hamas members start killing Fatah members and vice versa? I give it by the end of the year.

2. #2 nativetongues, Jun 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2014
    Why do you think the Israeli government wouldn't recognize them? They knew they couldn't endorse a government as unstable as this one.

3. You answered your own question.

Truth is, there is no stable and logical Palestinian government in which to negotiate with.

4. Teething problems...

When any two groups that were at logger heads come together there are always details to be ironed out...

The Palestinian people like their leaders have much more savvy than Israel and their legion of religious supremacist supporters realise...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. #5 J-DILLA, Jun 10, 2014
    Hamas and Fatah members have waged war against each other in the past, leaving Gaza under Hamas control from in a bloody coup; I hardly call that "details to be ironed out" lol

What do you mean the Palestinians are much more 'savvy'? What does that mean?

6. Oh look....
    Leaders disagreeing over issues.

Better portray all Palestinians as savage worthless beasts.

And bomb the fuck out of Iran.

7. Savvy would not be a term you would find in the JIDF play book...

Try google...

8. #8 J-DILLA, Jun 10, 2014

Huh?

Still doesn't explain why you used the term 'savvy' without any context...

9. Ok I will spell it out...

The Israeli state and it's legion of nodding dogs look upon the Palestinian people and it's leadership as inferior to them.

They like you underestimate them...

How does savvy come into play in this...?

We can all agree the Palestinian leadership is not savvy at all lol.....

They can't even avoid killing each other.

Man, people must have pretty low standards for the Palestinan cause...

11. Who is we ? This is not a JIDF wank fest forum J...

Drop your cock and pull up your socks...

What's the matter?

Can't admit the fact that Hamas and Fatah are pathetic excuses for political parties that cannot avoid the urge to kill one another?

Alas, keep on avoiding the debate.

fixed

Look J I know you are all in a tizzy because the Palestinian people have now united and the Israeli master race's task of wiping them from the pages of history has just become so much more difficult  but the rest of the world seems to be viewing the new unity government in a more positive light. Even Israel's sugar daddy has come out and stated that they will continue to back and deal with the Fatah/Hamas leadership.

As for pathetic excuses for a "government" are you trying to assert that the Israeli government is somehow superior to the Palestinian leadership ?

Are you purposely forgetting the signing of the Oslo Accords signed between Yitzchak Rabin and Yasser Arafat (of whom was responsible for the Second Intifada, leaving thousands of innocent Israelis dead?

Or how about Ariel Sharon's Gaza Unilateral disengagement plan (that decision also left thousands of Israeli's dead)?

16. #16 AugustWest, Jun 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2014

sorry but i don't think any one government is better than the other.. they all have massive amounts of blood on their hands.

Yea, then don't try to make false statements of there never being a viable partner for peace, only to have the Palestinian side respond with violence.

ok J.. i will not make false make false statements of there never being a viable partner for peace, only to have the Palestinian side respond with violence.

have a nice day.

One might say, that they're more honest of a political party for it. :smoke:

It's funny how your statement there went completely over his head :laughing:

Does J-DILLA make any posts that aren't related to Israel?