Grow Journal (Og Kush)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Always_Lifted1, Jun 9, 2014.

1. Growing great my friend can I pull up a chair?

2. sure can! enjoy the grow

3. I enjoy all your grows my friend

4. 3 weeks! Got her first feed last night half strength fox farm grow big. Starting to smell a little when you get right in there.

Attached Files:

5. Gonna get a 3 gal smart pot and transplant today. its in a 1.25 qt pot right now.

6. Mine is staying very tight but the light is literally about an inch above her hehehehe...

7. My lght is about 4-5 inches from the canopy

8. #48 Hemp Hugger, Jun 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2014
    Im trying to give 7 plants of different heights light with just four sockets with two bulbs on each but I'm going to solve that hopefully tomorrow. I'm going to convert my lumawing into a cfl mogul fixture and slam a 250 watt bulb in that bad girl and go veg crazy lol... and still keep the other four fixtures for some serious side lighting Muhahaha...

9. When I'm done they'll see my veg room from the international space station hehehehe...

10. I want to buy one of those big cfls I found a 125watt on amazon with the nice hood and everything for 60 with prime and I can fet prime and just cancel after the order cus they give you a free month trial. You have.a lot of plants for that amount of light tho your gonna need the 250watt with the 8 cfls for side lighting.

11. Oh yeah im on it hehehehe

12. we like it hehehehe
    Its shiny and functional lol...

13. Indeed.

14. Happy in her new home.

Attached Files:

15. very beautiful girl you got there... im going to update the veg closet tonight got a new 125 watt cfl thrown in there now... and im adding another one withb in the next few days...

16. Which will give me 450 watts of cfl glory... lol

17. Nice. That's gonna be bright!😎

18. So bright I gotta wear shades hehehe.

19. Topped!

Attached Files: