Grow Journal (Og Kush)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Always_Lifted1, Jun 9, 2014.

1. We're not good with scaling our pics huh...lol

2. Ive been thinking of getting a lil measuring stick and putting it next to the pots when I take the pics so there is a measurement scale in the pic to refer to....

• Like Like x 1
  3. I was looking back at some old pics and my fav is when I used cheap wine for scale lol

• Like Like x 2
  4. Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Attached Files:

6. Keep an eye. Do you know what it is?

Sent from my DROID4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  7. no bugs?

I am bad at diagnosing, but if it were me I would not get too worried. I just have learned not all leaves are going to be perfect and I know I ding stuff all the time.

If it spreads then I would be worried more. Do you think she is ready for a small feed now? 

• Like Like x 1
  8. It's normal for one or two leaves to have a spot of discoloration at some point during the grow cycle. It's only when it spreads that you know there is a problem.

• Like Like x 1
  9. no bugs but i will vacuum the closest tonight. gonna feed on the next watering with grow big at half strength. I didn't think it was a big deal if it spreads I will look more into it.

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1309971-Grow-Journal-(Og-Kush)

• Like Like x 1
  10. I will definitely be subscribing to your grow journal...I too jave started 1 and am only a week behind you..id like to share with

Sent from my SM-T210R using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Subbed!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3