Growing Pot

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Stoner 420, Jun 9, 2014.

Yeah 6" they've been growing for about a week now. When they start flowering thats when they start producing bud right?

2. yep flower is the fun phase. check my grow out if you want pics of buds forming, i was confused as hell as to how and when they formed, its pretty amazing to see.

What did you think of RangerDangers guide? its a hippies mind into outdoor growops

3. Alright I found a few more seeds, and want to grow these indoors. What should the light cycles be like? Also. Lets say im ready to induce flowering can they be any height? Theoretically could I grow one for a week or two, and then go 12/12 and get like 1-2grams?

4. I will also be doing a solo cup grow, and using regular lawn dirt. If anyone has any tips or advices on Solo cup grows with regular dirt then let me know please.

5. Ive read that the roots will get entangled and die with a solo cup. If I grow it for 1 week, or so. Get like a 2-6 inch plant. Then do a 12/12 hour light cycle to maake it bud up will it live, and produce bud?

6. #46 GoldGrower, Jun 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2014

The flowers are the bud, clusters of flowers 

You can have the light cycle whatever you want. Some people have it on 12/12 from germination. But the plant won't flower until it's sexually mature. This is usually about 3-4 weeks from germination.

Yeah buy some shop bought soil. Outdoor soil has been broken down too much and will be too dense. Shop bought soil isn't fully composted and is light and fluffy allowing air to get to the roots. 

Why solo cups? You would be better of with decent sized pots. The size should be matched to your lights

It doesn't matter when roots tangle, they won't die. But they can become root bound and that really slows growth, and eventually stops..

7. Seed has been germinating for 3 days now. Finally cracked open. Doing a mini grow indoors with a solo cup. Going to start it with a 12/12 light cycle so I can get it to flower right away. Not expecting a lot. Maybe 1-3g. Wish me luck. I thank all of you that actually answered my questions.