Veterans First Grow :)

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by TheClockDoctor, Jun 9, 2014.

1. #1 TheClockDoctor, Jun 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2014
    I just got out of the Army. I am a new MMJ patient and and full time student. I really want to grow my own medicine so what the hell here it goes. This will be my first grow so please if you see me doing something wrong let me know, if you have any advice, tips, tricks, whatevers let me know! I look forward to keeping an up to date journal and taking lots of pictures! Time to germinate!

Attached Files:

2. i dont know how long the germination process is supposed to take. I let my seeds soak in a cup overnight then let them sit in a wet paper towel for 24 hours. None of my seeds sprouted anything. Are my seeds bad? Did I germinate right? Do i need to wait longer? do i need to try again with new seeds?

3. #3 TheClockDoctor, Jun 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2014
    The seeds that i tried to germinate were a failure. So i went to a local dispensary and picked up a nice little clone. I built a micro grow box to grow in. I am using CFL's and black gold potting soil. I have two 4 inch high speed computer fans wired into the side of the box for circulation.

Attached Files:

4. It has been a while since i have posted. Everything seems to be going good for my little girl, We are doing lots of LST and she has been responding fantastically. So here are a ton of new pictures from the past couple of weeks.

Attached Files:

5. Good luck on the grow!

Everything is looking pretty good so far

6. How're the girls doin?

7. Good, I've been so busy lately its been hard to update. I'll take some more pics and more info in the AM

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Ok guys here we go, So over the past few weeks I have been letting this girl veg in my home made grow box. She has been doing great and i took some clones in my new box i made with a 2ft T5.

Attached Files:

9. oh also i just top dressed with a compost 

10. Subbd. Very interesting DIY setup you got going there. You probably already know this, but you'll want to make sure that whatever box you're flowering in is light proof, and lined with something a bit more reflective. (Mylar heat blankets work wonders). Veg looks great, though. Keep us posted. :3

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. OK sorry guys its been a busy few weeks. So she is doing great, am going to start flowering as soon as I get these new baby's going and can take a few more clones. Idk it seems to be going good so far, its my first time and I'm hoping for good results with my DIY CFL thingy.

Attached Files:

12. Lookin good Dock! What size pot you got her in? And those babies look good

13. OK guys sorry its been a busy few weeks for me but here are some pics of my little lady, one with early signs of flowering and a couple after 14 days of flowering. Oh and also I had to make some mods to my grow box, now the bucket comes out the bottom.

Attached Files:

14. Great book to start learning from. I would read if a few times. Also pick up Ed Rothensal grow book, two perspectives are better than one. Learn as much as you can from reading books and other grow journals, watch YouTube videos and search the web got more information. Education is key to growing quality plant. Experience will come In time. The more you learn the better you gardens will get. If you gave setbacks learn from them. We all fail at times, just pull yourself up by your bootstraps. Where are you now located?

Thanks for your service. What did you of while servings? I served for 8 years in the Army as a mp. I learned a lot and always kept an open mind. I was that mp you wanted to bond across when you screwed up. I was fair as long as you respected me. Disrespect me and u would screw you harder than ever before. I learned as much as possible about drugs and always say the benefits in cannabis. After getting disabled and loosing jobs due to rx meds u experimented with cannnabis and the results changed by life. I grow my own meds and only grow organically. I don't know where I would be today without it.

15. How are the plants coming along?

16. Hey guys! OK so things have been going great in my DIY CFL box :) I have some pictures of my Purple G 13 a 5ish more weeks, I'm getting excited

Attached Files:

17. Hey guys! Sorry I've been so busy with work I can hardly find time to post :( so as you can see there is a lot that's happened since my last post. My CFL baby in the DIY is doing great starting to really bud up. And as you can see my clones have grown up a bit.

Attached Files:

18. The little girl is starting to fall over under her own weight! I'll be giving her the Axe on Monday once I'm finished with my flush :) it's so sticky and stinky I can't wait!!!

Attached Files: