Legalization In Virginia

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Towelieee, Jun 9, 2014.

1. So I Was Thinking About Virginia, And How Long Do You Guys Think It Would Talk For It To Be Legal There (Recreational and Medical). Love To Hear Your Guys Thoughts. 

2. Political talking heads will see $$$$$$$$ and sing a whole new song before long.

3. we're already seeing the revenue and starting to do a 180.. I've been steadily emailing our representatives (Eric Cantor, Tim Kaine, esc.) and I can already see a change of view on both of their behalves. Tim Kaine even went as far to say if legislation came before him in the Senate he would vote for it. So with a smile on my face,  I can surely say 5 years tops before we atleast have medical access.

4. The dominoes are falling...just a matter of time. Even if full legalization doesn't hit for a while I have a feeling cannabis possession will become a non-issue....

Anyway, that's what I'm hoping for.....

5. Yep, a definite step in the right direction. #Barf.
    Cannabis will only be a non-issue in pill form. Follow the money. We needn't make this more complex than it need be. Even though its very complex.

I have to thank what you're doing, to contact them about it.

since Virginia cannot put laws into power through voting, it's only up to the delegates and people in office to make such changes. 

Personally, I see it possible within a decade from now. We're seriously behind. Or, heck it could come as a surprise as a result of other needs such as a new power source, hemp production, or anything else that will bring money to the state.

7. Virginia was actually the first state to legalize the medicinal use of marijuana but only for cancer and glaucoma.

• Like Like x 1