Do You Think Smoking Can Change Peoples Appearance?

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by Abionik, Jun 8, 2014.

1. *For the record, the title isn't suppose to mean a bad thing. I'm just curious if you've noticed the "stoner look" people have. :)*

I feel like it has changed the style I have and I like it a lot more. Before I started smoking I looked and acted really innocent and noobish (of course), but now that I've smoked for a while I'm starting to look more like a stoner and a happier person. I cared so much what people thought of me, now I couldn't give a shit. I used to wear a lot of Hollister and all that crap, now I just buy cheap shirts and they last me and still look nice. I wear tighter clothing, but not skin tight. I just notice everything about me looks better and "cooler". People don't act weird around me anymore. But girls usually say they wouldn't expect me to smoke and try to act cute lol. Or they just straight out say that I'm cute, it's awesome. Stoner chicks are always better looking to me for some reason. Not the hippie ones neccesarily, but girls where I live that smoke are usually pretty attractive.

But anyways, do you think you've changed? I'd like to hear from you guys on here haha! :D

2. He'll ysah, I wear the most comfortable shit now. Sweatpants, hoody, whatever comfortable shirt I can find, comfy socks. I used to rock polo and diamond and tight shit, but not so much anymore. Fuck name brands I dress comfortable now. Although when i go out, I'm obviously gonna dress fresh ;)

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Yeah, I think you're right. Some people do change when they start smoking. I for example, got more calm and just started appreciating the little things life has to offer. My friend became totally badass and got involved with the wrong crowd though...

4. I'm the opposite of you OP :L I used to not give a shit but after a few years smoking I really care how people see me, but i think it's me more than the weed

Sent from outer space.

5. No, cierra tu boca sucia.

6. When I started blazing my whole style went from "let's try and impress everyone with my dress skills" to "I was too stoned to get dressed so I'm in yoga pants and a bob Marley shirt with my hair in a messy bun".

Stay high,
    Sarah