Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Did I Get Ripped Of?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by orangegrovekush, Jun 8, 2014.

1. Paid 20 dollars for this gram, not the same as what i'm used to getting kinda looks synthetic?

Attached Files:

2. That looks dank bro.  20 bucks is STEEEEP for a gram but I can see that as going rate in some locations.

But hey if that's what you gotta pay than that's what you gotta pay.  Be happy and toke up friend. :bongin: Enjoy.

3. Yeah that nug looks delicious!

I personally wouldn't pay $20 unless it got me high off my ass or if I had no other option of getting bud

4. Ripped of what? ... Finish your sentence. 

5. he obviously meant "ripped off"

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. #6 LBOSMOKE, Jun 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2014
    thats like .4 of a gram so you got ripped right the fuck off. Its a shame people out there think its ok to fuck someone over. 

7. Lol kinda looks the complete opposite of synthetic.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. That shit is frosty af!!! Not synthetic. And $20 a gram is the norm around me (CT) but I've seen prices drop from dealers who are off to college or going on vacation and trying to sell it before leaving.

9. Looks like some straight fire. But if that was the only bud you got then yes you were ripped off.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. Damn, that is some good weed my man! 20 $ a g is pretty steep, but hey, sometimes you gotta pay the price (no pun intended)  :yay:

11. That is 1 Frosty nug... but it's not worth $20 in my opinion

12. I pay $20 a gram too. However That looks like half a gram. I'd be a little pissed but since it's only $20 don't make a big deal of it. Buy a scale. They can be around $40 but if you order it from amazon you can get it for like 5 bucks. It will save you a ton of money in the long run

13. #13 canadaseed, Jun 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2014
    you know the good thing here, that weed is bomb fire.

14. looks synthetic to me. real weed is packaged in bags that say K2 or Spice on them. sorry bro  :(

15. Looks dank but definitely not a gram

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. thats some good herb but you got shorted. 20 a gram was what i was paying generally before i moved to a legal state

17. Looks like great weed, but like everyone else is saying that one nug is not a gram. Unless you've got about twice that, you got ripped.

$20/gram is standard here if you're silly enough to buy by the gram. But again, there's no way that's a gram.

Sent from my XT1055 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Dude you have trics on your thumb

19. doesnt even look that dense. doesnt look like a gram tbh

20. ^^ this. i was also thinking it was a .4 nug