First Time Grow (:

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by ibescroads420, Jun 7, 2014.

1. How do you feed them? Do you just water them and leave them to grow or what?

2. Well for the first 2 months that's all I did because I couldn't really afford to buy any fertilzer.. But recently I covered the top layer with this crystal fertilzer stuff them put dirt on top of that. Now been watering normally but hope those roots get the nutes!

Sent from my C6616 using Grasscity Forum mobile app
    Pretty much..

3. For just water and crystal your girls look really beautiful

4. Thank you Trapp God was trying to do a all natural grow and it seems to be working just fine.

5. Hello everyone here with another update. I've had these plants named since they were little Haze, Tilt and Doodle. So I'm gonna be calling them by there names from now on.

(Red bin) I UN tied tilt. She is looking happier and getting bushyer.

Haze is my tallest one and she is also getting bushyer I can tell the fertilzer is working and doing its job. Scared that I messed up super cropping though the branches and tops are still green and reaching for the sun but the small brown line doesn't look to good.

Doodle is looking more and more frosty everything I look at her! Quite small though.

Attached Files:

6. What crystal fertilizer did you use? I can't seem to find anything

7. I wish I could tell you what it's called my buddy gave me a 40 filled with them haha. He bought them online.

8. I think I found some but thanks for the help. I hope to get my plant somewhat like yours

9. Hello everyone went to check out the girls and wow. That crystal fertilzer is really starting to kick in. Good growth from last post just 4 days ago. Hope the other two start to flower soon.

Attached Files:

10. What do your plants look like now? Or are you getting ready for early next season?

11. We can definitely see the diference since you used the fert!

Keep it up man, good job

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. #52 ibescroads420, Aug 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2014
    I thought I seen a big difference, so question is since I only covered the top of the soil with that crystal fertilzer do I do it again? I'm scared of burning them I've never fertilized them before and I don't even know the Npk rating of this stuff haha..

13. There is a big difference! Well, what does the package of your stuff says? Do they have a website with tips and tricks ? Anyway, I always take a little more time and put a little less than indicated, and see how she react.

Then you can easily ajust.

I have the feeling you are on the right track!

14. Well that's the problem is I got it from a friend that lost the packaging awhile back and just had bags of it. So I kinda just grabbed couple handfuls and lightly covered the top of the soil keeping it back about 3 inch from the stem then put more dirt on. Guessing they only put out nutes when water touches them.

15. Well, considering it is a solid fertiliser (read here slow release), you should take your time.
    Like one last time when it start flowering. And before the end flush it the best you can.

Anybody can confirm what i'm saying ?

16. I have heard that your not suppose to use fertilzer 2 weeks before harvest and that flushing all the fertilzer is crucial for taste? I do believe.

17. Another update on the girls fertilzer is showing more and more signs plants are starting go get lighter green where new growth is.

Attached Files:

18. Great improvement, they definitively got bushier. Keep it up mate !

19. They seem to be growing faster now wish I had fertilzer from the day they had there 4th nodes instead of when they were already a foot tall haha.

20. Day by day they get better looking.