Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

make the high last longer?

• Please log in to reply

weedobandito

weedobandito

• Registered Upgraded
  • 384 posts
hey everyone i just came in from smoking a nice bowl out in my backyard and i was wondering, is there anything you can do before/after you smoke to make the high last longer? i don't know why that question came to me but i figured i would ask anyway :smoking:

GF Easy

GF Easy

Midnight Toker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 167 posts
Yeah dude. I would try to avoid talking to cops, parents, & teachers/professors that would care. The cold/extreme hot is also a huge buzzkill. Other than that though, nothing scientifical or anything.

peacetoker90

peacetoker90

Ɖąƶȅȡ ȉȵ ȧ Ҥᶏ

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,615 posts
haha smoking a cig usually gets me really high for 5min after smoking a cig when i smoked a bowl earlier

infamoustoker

infamoustoker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 182 posts
wanna make ur high last long? smoke a blunt.:D

flashlight

flashlight

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,083 posts
dont eat and avoid doing things that take a lot of concentration

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
Instead of eating typical munchie food (pizza, candy, soda), try eating fruit. My friend´s dad taught us this and it works like a charm, you´ll feel better, be more clear headed, and it´ll last longer too. I´m hooked on fruit now.

T.Bug

T.Bug

Amussed to Death

• Old School
  • 1,770 posts
High weedo! You can always smoke more..lol. Eating also seems to kill it. there seems to be several ways to kill it. But Honestly, I believe it depends on the strain and when its harvested. something like nortern lights harvested at its peek lasted over six hours for me once. of course that was on 7 good hits. But trust me, I was in dream land for most of the night. Peace, TBug

chuckaloony

chuckaloony

bitty bong bong

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts
i think and is said "i think" not sure though

sikabuyin

sikabuyin

Apprentice

• Registered Upgraded
  • 419 posts

Instead of eating typical munchie food (pizza, candy, soda), try eating fruit. My friend´s dad taught us this and it works like a charm, you´ll feel better, be more clear headed, and it´ll last longer too. I´m hooked on fruit now.

I gotta try this. I like to throw in a dip (smokeless tobacco) after I smoke. It puts me into serious couch lock and kills any munchy cravings. A bit disgusting though.

BluRx

BluRx

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

I love eating an apple when I'm high, when you take a bite into the apple, it tastes so damn good, the juice from the apple makes it sweet and thriving.

jborselli15

jborselli15

JbO

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

haha smoking a cig usually gets me really high for 5min after smoking a cig when i smoked a bowl earlier

lots of my friends have mentioned that they do that sometimes and it makes you high for a little while longer, but not enough to make a big difference

xWillx

xWillx

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

I gotta try this. I like to throw in a dip (smokeless tobacco) after I smoke. It puts me into serious couch lock and kills any munchy cravings. A bit disgusting though.

i usually dip when / after drinking, never even thought about doing it after smoking. Itll be killer with the dry mouth though. Keep a drink near by i guess. :smoking:

sikabuyin

sikabuyin

Apprentice

• Registered Upgraded
  • 419 posts
Dude cotton mouth actually make dipping better. You hardly need to spit at all. Just don't plan on getting off the couch.

ADVOR

ADVOR

You Enjoy Myself

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,500 posts
Sex, maybe?

Cakey

Cakey

Illadelph Owner

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,377 posts

Sex, maybe?

Nah...in my experiance sex kills it...kinda...like after I reach my point i'll just kinda lay there with a goffy smile for like 10 min. an then my high will kinda feel like it's gone..but trust me..during sex everything leading up to climax is like heavan :yay:

propel

propel

• Registered Upgraded
  • 312 posts
Doing anything that involves moving or concentrating will probably lower your high. Basically anything that you have to try in order to accomplish. hahahha

Just sit on the couch and chill

mrk195smokin

mrk195smokin

blaze and raise

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,281 posts

Nah...in my experiance sex kills it...kinda...like after I reach my point i'll just kinda lay there with a goffy smile for like 10 min. an then my high will kinda feel like it's gone..but trust me..during sex everything leading up to climax is like heavan :yay:

dam strait

thegreenfairy

thegreenfairy

ella meno pee

• Registered Upgraded
  • 469 posts
i like to eat mostly beef jerky and OJ. i take 5-HTP - i think it just inhances my relaxation, joy.

Vyse

Vyse

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
Pop 6 vicodins before you smoke. It may not make it physicaly last longer but it'll definitely feel like it's lasting forever. I popped a few vikes, smoked some bud and watched Clerks II. I'd look at a clock, watch the movie for what felt like half an hour, look back at the clock to see only 10 minutes had passed.

bluewoods

bluewoods

Token Oldie

• Registered Upgraded
  • 207 posts
I don't think it makes the high last longer, but walking outside in the sunshine definitely makes my highs more intense.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users