Movies

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by DankTank710, Jun 5, 2014.

1. What are some of y'all's favorite movies to watch baked???

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. My son pronounces stuff funny
    we were watching lord of the rings
    And pippin became pimpin! :yay:

• Like Like x 2
  3. Smiley face

• Like Like x 1
  4. Koyaanisqatsi
    Full Metal Jacket
    Jaws
    Dogtown And Z-Boys
    and
    The Usual Suspects
    all top my list.

5. Mostly depends if it's winter or whatever time foo me,dunno could be retarded... Right now I like to watch ted,how the Grinch stole Christmas,the friday after the next, Harold and Kumar's Christmas special or whatever it's called and ofc Naruto all day everyday! :-D

6. Good fellas all way man

7. The Big Lebowski. Any of the Coen brothers movies. Kill Bill 1 &2.

8. Every stoner should watch a movie called, "The Civil war on Drugs". Its by WKUK (the whitest kids you know) and its free if you search it on youtube (1hr 20 min, not that long of a movie). Im not spoiling anything but it takes place during the civil war in the 1700-1800 hundreds and these 2 friends discover marijuana and go through the civil war trying to legalize it. enjoy lol

9. kid cannabis
    wolf of wall st
    role models
    grown ups
    any seth rogen movie (except guilt trip)

The Lord of the rings

The hobbit

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. Lord of the rings

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Watching the extras for Lord of the Rings is incredible while high. I recall one scene where Peter Jackson had on virtual reality goggles which immersed him in the scene in 3D, and he had a virtual camera on a stick so he was literally in the scene choosing his camera angles in live action. Freakin' blew my mind.

Lose Your Fear and Free Your Soul or The Mysteries Of Life You'll Truly Never Know

13. Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter, Harry Knuckles, Poultrygiest, Easter Bunny Kill Kill.

Pretty much any Troma B-Horror movie type of cheese. I can't get enough of cheesy low budget films.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app