How Many You Had?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by KingP, Jun 5, 2014.

1. 3. My first time was funny, I was so clueless lolol

2. I'm 22 and I've slept with five women. Three of them were relationships. One of them I regret ever getting involved with (FWB situation. She stalked me for a year). I've had plenty of offers, and girls showing interest...But I don't like attachments. I like to think that if I wanted to move to a new state tomorrow, there would be nothing stopping me.

3. #43 fallen in smoke, Jun 16, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2014
    1... but it would be more if i had played ball

4. 32? Cool so tell us more about those STD's..

Stonerrr

5. #45 RooksYR, Jul 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2014

Making me want to go listen to some Terrence Mckenna... lol. 

Me 0. oh im 19.

6. More than 30.
    I REALLY put myself out there back in highschool...

[​IMG]

8. 7....Thousand

9. I stopped counting once I realized sex with a serious partner is considerably more sensational (in so many aspects) than a one night stand. I can see some stange sitting in thousands of pounds of weed and not be tempted... by the pussy... basically idagf and have slowed my roll because my priorities have changed.

10. Same 0 and im 19.

Sent from my SM-G730V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. 17 women, no men.

12. 1, but at least once or twice everyday for 3 months.

13. I'm 22 and had sex with 4 people.

Hope you and OP used protection.

14. I'm 26, Probably 15-20, all women. Like 5 girlfriends and the rest were just random one or two time things.

Could be more but I prefer quality over quantity

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. You dont need protection when you have abs like those bruh bruh.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. I'm 28 and have been with 19 ladies. There were a couple unique ones...one chicks bush started above her belly button....it takes a strong man to see that and maintain an erection
    Another one had pussy lips that were like elephant ears. It was rather creepy.

17. Once I got married I forgot the number of women before her because it was irrelevant. We've been together 13 years. She's made me cum a couple thousand times easily. She's a fucking pro I tell ya. There are just some women with a natural instinct when it comes to the D. They know how to make that fucker hum bitches. Make a brotha convulse! Whole body go limp from the pleasure. Then she goes and makes me a sandwich.
    I've only had sex with one woman far as I know. Because everything before her was irrelevant.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II. I know you bitchez be jealous.

18. #58 LuxSpiritus, Jul 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2014
    I've been with 3 girls. I left them all for the same reason as them. To find ourselves. I pledged to the last one that i would find her again some day, when I was ready to accept myself as an Image and her as my partner (I considered her my soulmate). Nothing but romanticism multiple unmentionable trips(Through the woods -_-), Camping, Spiritual experiences and so on and so on. I havn't been with anyone else since, and I never will be. Until I find her again.'

Oh i didn't know it was how many times i got laid. More than I can count, but only in relationships. and it wasn't 'Just' for pleasure.

19. I'm 18, my numbers 19. Mainly because what the fuck else is there to do in Ohio but try your hardest to fuck every girl you talk to? Plus I've only been in one relationship. But I'm ugly so I don't know man.

20. That's fuckin awesome. Stay together!