Sticky Fingers In the Sticks

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by tenshuu, Jun 5, 2014.

1. Bro you did your thing with that set up

2. completely. The cab was quickly measured and cut to size, no double checking, most of the wood was scrap wood that had already been unevenly cut. Me and my bud managed to put it together still, even with some lopsidedness. Gotta caulk my cracks, order fan speed controller, grab some 6 inch venting, gonna need to start looking into a carbon filter before flower though. I can tell with a larger space and SG gear, there's gonna be odor.

Flower cab is literally one of those 3 shelf furniture pieces from Walmart. Made the little veg cab using the removable shelves and scrap wood lol.

3. Ten dude . you've out done yourself on little

4. Last nights quick photo snaps

Night train
    1440763043211.jpg
    1440763083155.jpg
    1440763102915.jpg
    1440763119520.jpg
    1440763139505.jpg
    1440763160489.jpg

Z28
    1440763213012.jpg
    1440763242270.jpg
    1440763267267.jpg
    1440763294067.jpg
    1440763337051.jpg
    1440763354770.jpg
    1440763373728.jpg

Group shots
    1440763394935.jpg

Attached Files:

5. Hands together for you my friend. I am watching these girls mature and I like it :) Just hope my current grow will turn out like these except bigger :)

6. Ten looking super good my friend love the cabs man

7. Found your journal and subbed up bro! Looking awesome and keep up the great job!

8. glad to have you here. My grow has evolved quickly. I am learning as fast as I can lol. This will eventually turn into a legal setup for mmj dispensaries.

9. Perpetual is the key to success when supplying dispensaries try and crop twice per month if possible and keep lots of variety
    Looks good man I shall follow if that's cool

10. glad to have you. Perpetual was original goal, ran into security issues (family oriented) but my parents/family have no qualms, my father was diagnosed with oral melanoma over 2 years ago, I'm hoping to get my production good enough to start having some herb on the side while still being able to produce canna caps as well, I think they might help him. My girlfriend's mother has lung cancer, had one removed already, now the other one has a lump..... If she gets into too much pain I'll be trying to help her.

My mom has depression/anxiety issues and from canna caps I think she could benefit from the relaxing effect, and the stress relief alone could be a huge boon to her health.

For a real perpetual of my needs, I need to develop a larger veg cab with more light for sure, but the MMJ industry in Maine is small but very effective and probably one of the best mmj systems in place right now in the US. Only 2 dispensaries within 100 mile radius, maybe further than that.

11. Hey your in Maine you like organics. Have you tried coast of Maine Stonington blend I've seen that shit do awesome.

12. I use homemade soil, but I build it using coast of Maine lobster compost (quoddy blend), promix, perlite, kelp meal, glacial rock dust, plant tone, ewc (still trying to find a bag of coast of Maine branded ewc, they source from wormpower last I knew), crab shell meal, Neem cake, and a sprinkle of dolomite lime (mostly trying to just get rid of it, I don't have ph issues, and my crab meal will break down faster to useable resources). I add some malted barley to my mix as well.

13. Nice mix. Yeah not that big on organics in my situation but love it. Learn a lot growing that way. Makes you a much stronger grower.

What's your main tea and feed in mid bloom.

14. I don't brew any teas, too much attention required to avoid fermenting product too long - I have a busy unpredictable life schedule so I could easily forget my tea for a day or be away....

I topdress a thin layer of ewc/aeration/compost/kelp/malted barley. I try to do the barley as a topdress alone once every 1-2 weeks their entire life after seedling /rooting stage.
    The mix above sometimes includes crab shell meal and a sprinkle of Neem cake, I only use the big topdress a couple of times in the plants life, so not a lot of feeding maintenance

15. Meant to add that most of my tapwater watering has 2tbsp of a silica solution (basically protekt), once in awhile I add a 1/8tsp /gal of 200x aloe Vera powder, but only if I'm going to be doing a heavy watering, since it'd be a waste to mix up a gallon and only use half of it since it goes bad after a couple hours. I use tm7 as directed but only once per plant cycle. Eventually I'll also get fulpower to add to my regular schedule.

16. Fulpower is the truth thanks for reminding me I have to order a gal asao

17. How's it hanging ten?

18. Older post but D-nail top quality pieces

19. #459 gcraigen, Aug 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2015
    Hey ten how many watts are you running in your flower cab just read whole journal but I'm dabbing and can't remember

20. 6x 11w 2700k led household bulbs = 66w.
    1x 135w Apollo horticulture UFO full spectrum led = 90w draw. I do have one bulb out on it, which I believe brings me closer to 150w total between all of the lights.