Steams Hidden Gems

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Viral Frog, Jun 5, 2014.

1. Bastion is a delight

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Shadowrun Returns and Dragonfall. They don't seem to be as popular as I thought.
    Good fucking games, though!

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Marlow Briggs and The Mask Of Death is $5 and is extremely fun.

4. Verdun it's quite cool ww1 fps trench warfare game, it's in early access though, the developers update the game on a weekly basis, so far the game has two factions France and Germany and the next update for it is around the corner which will feature Canadian assault squad and German stosstruppen.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

5. You could also try you're hand at war thunder it's free. Ww2 dogfighting and tank battles, excellent game racked up at least 250+ hours on it. Not a p2w but the Developers are Russian which makes the some of the Russian planes and tanks op, especially if you are are playing as Germany in tank battles against Russia I find it quite biased. Still don't let it put you off the game tho!

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

6. kentucky route zero, EYE: divine cybermancy, euflora, the void, mount your friends, deadlight, dear esther, and bastion.

7. I have Bastion and Deadlight. Bastion is awesome! I have yet to play Deadlight. Damn Humble Bundle and Steam sales have me backlogged.

Legends of Grimrock is the shit. It takes me back to the days of yore playing Might & Magic VI, VII, and VII. Loved those games.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Grasscity Forum mobile app