Ravekids First Grow ~(Plur)~

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Ravekid, Jun 4, 2014.

1. I KNOW!!!!! It is really getting to me I have done everything I can think and still this happens. That and some of the seedlings every time I plant them some wither up to nothing and die Crazy right yup!! It is!! I have enough light in my box so I just don't know. I will just ride it out as see what happens. In the next few days I should know what plants will make it and what ones won't. I'm so glad I'm using bag seeds lol... Damn you know how much money in seeds I would of lost by now I would be broke!! My pH adjuster and Nutes will be here by Friday so I'm hopping this may clear up some problems I'm having. Could my problem be from not having my water pH'ed it is never way off but not right all the time. Well no cause the window plants get the same water I'm at a loss here. Till next time I'm out ~PLUR~

Ravekid

2. Any idea if this will be any good it's this or Mg 30-10-10 ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1405966165.288883.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1405966185.407370.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1405966220.072599.jpg

Ravekid

3. Damn I just can't win lol..... Well I will just have to wait and see what happens then. Till I get some different nutes. You know a good cheep site where I can get what I need or if you know of a cheep product I should use please let me know cause I don't know one from the other at this point but in learning as I go!! So please any help is needed

Ravekid

4. Ok cool I will look into it. Thank you mad respect for the response and input!!

Ravekid

5. The ffof is what I'm using now great soil. do yourself a favor and add a tablespoon of molasses to your gallon of water feeds the microbes in the soil and keeps overall healthy soil.... also when my plants are small I feed them only once in like 2 weeks maybe your drowning the girl

6. Molasses are rich in Fe and Zn. Gives the buds carbs and makes them smell/taste better.

7. It doesn't have to be blackstrap but make sure its unsulphured I use grandmas with no issue

8. I will get some tomorrow and I have not been watering to much I wait till the soil pulls away from the sides and it's real flakey like. I'm hopping once I get my pH adjuster things will get better.

Ravekid

9. Things are falling into place nicely. You'll love the molasses.

10. Yes they are!!! I will be getting that this weekend I was at the store and forgot all about it. By the end of the week I will have my adjuster nutes and light. What do you think of this plant 4 days and it's a month old it seems really small and starting to get yellowish. Could I spray it with Epsom salt like I did the last two? This one is younger then the ones I did before. It's crazy no matter what I do some of them stay droopy I have not been watering to much so that's not it. I just don't know!!

Ravekid

11. I don't know if this matters that much but always fill your pots all the way up the void fills with stale air

12. Ok cool I did not know that! Thank you!!

Ravekid

13. Looking good. My son has a similar system in his room. O to be 16 again.....

14. Lol I'm only 31 and I would love to be 16 again!

Ravekid

15. Just ordered my soil and nutes got the Go Box starter kit and Fox Farm Ocean Forest

Ravekid