What Did You Dream Of Last Night

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by Fidge, Jun 4, 2014.

1. I recently got the wires of my braces tightened, and the pain incorporated itself into my dream!

I dreamt that the pain on my braces were so bad that I resolved to remove them myself, and in the process fucked up my teeth. The pain got worse and I felt no relief upon waking.

2. No joke, that is eerily similar to two dreams I had recently while having lucid trips due to lack of weed in my system.

Two nights ago I had a fervor in a night terror where I was being stalked by some random entity with a knife chasing me down and trying to kill me, but I also had a knife and was defending myself, just on the run CONSTANTLY. Not the first night terror that is repetitive of this kind.
    Last night I had a night terror where my ill-forsaken family members brought me to a mall only to be SHOT IN THE BACK by some crips (or bloods can't really see in color while dreaming). fucked up shit

i hate being black and poor sometimes.

3. I dreamed about my mom. She looked kind of sad. I guess I'm missing her a lot so it filtered into my dream. The closer we get to Autumn the more I think about her. When we harvested the garden each year and got it ready for winter we weren't allowed to cut the corn stalks. The garden was close to her window and she loved the sound of wind through the dry stalks. She said the wind was singing to her. I still do that for her even though she's gone. I leave the stalks up during the winter. Sometimes I go out at night when the wind is blowing and I stand in the corn rows listening to the wind like she did. I can't wait for John to witness that. He thinks I'm crazy as it is.

In my dream she was standing in the corn rows. Wearing her Pendleton coat and a scarf over her head. It's to the point that I can't picture her complete face in my memory. I just get features. Her nose, her chin, the way her hair fell when she bent her head. In my dream she was crystal clear. I was amazed that I forgot anything about her features. I was glad it was her when she was still healthy instead of my last memories of her being ravaged by cancer.

Now I'm feeling nostalgic and a bit blue.

4. Wow, back from the dead.

I dreamed of Nikki Sixx and Tommy Lee both running
    an underground pit fighting ring, a la Conan The Barbarian.
    Really weird, and lots of people died gruesome deaths.

God I'm stoned as fuck right now.

5. Hmm it was about me letting in some druggie and I was freaking out because he wouldn't leave my house and he was smoking and drinking. My parents were coming back from church so I was tripping out. My parents ending up coming in and I guess the dude hid all his drugs and my parents liked him and made dinner for us and we all ate lol. Weird ass dream. The guy looked like he was 10 years older than me.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. It was really a strange dream because I was like in a plot of one of my favourite games Command&Conquer: Renegade :blink:

7. the last dream i had i was on a pirate ship. like the black pearl from Pirates of the Caribbean when it was in the moon light...so all ghostly and decrepit. the inside was of it was living though like i tried going through a door and it was just a writhing mass of i dunno something out of Doom