What Did You Dream Of Last Night

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by Fidge, Jun 4, 2014.

1. Or What do you dream of? Discuss your dreams you have while your in bed or day dreams

I'll start of with sometimes I dream of meeting a hot girl at my plot and they are happy with growing and we have sex there.

2. I had a dream the other night that i gt stabbed just
    above my heart and then sliced in the face i always have mad
    nightmares cant remember last time i had a good dream.

By far my worst nightmare i dreamt was my brother coming
    Home drunk went up stairs stumbling i went up after him
    and he was sat on a chair started screaming and started
    Stabbing himself then sliced his throat I know thats a bit fucked up
    But we all have mad nightmares we cant control.

I dnt mind nightmares their a mad experience
    But scary as fuck when they seem real

3. I was once out strolling one very hot summer's day when I thought I'd lay myself down to rest In a big field of tall grass.
    I laid there in the sun and felt it caressing my face. As I fell asleep and dreamed . I dreamed I was in a Hollywood movie and that I was the star of the movie. This really blew my mind.
     The fact that me....... an overfed long haired leaping gnome should be the star of a Hollywood movie, hmmm.........But there I was. I was taken to a place. The hall of the mountain kings.I stood high by the mountain tops naked to the world In front of Every kind of girl.
    There was long one's, tall ones, short ones, brown ones, black ones, round ones, big ones, crazy ones.
    Out of the middle, came a lady. She whispered in my ear something crazy.

She said,......

"Spill the wine, take that pearl"

I thought to myself, "what could that mean? Am I going crazy, or is this just a dream? Now wait a minute I know I'm lying in a field of grass somewhere so it's all in my head" And then I heard her say one more time..

"Spill the wine dig that girl"

I could feel hot flames of fire roaring at my back as she disappeared, but soon she returned. In her hand was a bottle of wine.....
    In the other a glass. She poured some of the wine from the bottle into the glass and raised it to her lips. And just before she drank it, she said......

"Take the wine dig that girl.Spill the wine, dig that girl. It's on girl, all you gotta do is spill that wine. Let me feel, let me feel hot, yeah!"

4. I was a video game character and kept glitching back to my original start point after I made it to a certain part of the level I was on.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I actually fell in love in my dream last night first time I;ve dreamt that for years.  Then I woke up and felt depressed for a brief period of time.

6. I had a dream a couple of weeks ago where my grand father started stabbing himself in the back of the head with a screw driver while my family watched and laughed.

7. nightmares are crazy fuck knows why our brain thinks up scenarios like this

8. The same beautiful and elegant woman thats been visiting me in my dreams for years.

One day she will be mine.

9. #9 Fidge, Jun 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2014
    I had a dream where I was somewhere and 5 people came at me with a knife to mug me and I broke the knife out of ones hand and stabbed him, another stabbed me and I stabbed him at the same time, I slashed another and one of the other two stabbed me and I stabbed him. I then stumbling retreated, with the last one there I through the knife and it hit him. They were all on the floor but I could just about hobble so I moved away and rang the ambulance, they had to get 2 separate ambulances but we were both in the same hospital room but we were okay with each other.

10. i dreamt my friends ex gf who gave him 2 different STDs from cheating was having sex with me while i was physically paralysed somehow. i was actually quite worried for my health, first time i was actually happy to wake up from a sex dream haha

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. I was sitting in a room and anything I thought of was sorta there

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    “Casual drug users should be taken out and shot” – Darryl Gates (Chief of LAPD & US Senate Judiciary Committee)"
    ^ and they say we're the bad guys/gals

12. War in some forest and I was chasing a girl that was walkin' her fuckin' dog hahah...then some crazy buildings popped up from the ground where I was chasing her and the soldiers me hehe

13. Can't remember it too well was in some sort of Christmas land with my gf.  At one point we were in bed and I seemed to have Microsoft paint controls for some strange reason so I put the covers over her and pressed the little bucket icon in paint and turned her green lmao  good old T break dreams.

14. I dreamt there was a Hulk like creature outside my house just running around it.He was screaming real loud but couldn't enter...

15. The only bit of my dreams that I remember last night is being on the street outside my house and my ex-best friend Kerry had just come from this house at the end of my street that is kind of tucked back a little bit. One of the people who lives in the house now is the sister of the first girl I ever had a crush on when I was five years old..we'll call that girl Winnie Cooper. So in my dream, my ex best friend was walking down the street and I stopped her and said "omg, you were at Winnie Cooper's sister's house?! Was Winnie Cooper there?" And Kerry was like "yeah". And then we looked at each other for a minute and hugged.

That's all I remember. Hugging her in the dream is weird because our friendship ended and in the few times I've seen her since she acts like she doesn't know me. I guess in a way she doesn't anymore. Dreams are fucking weird.

16. I had a dream about my good friends really hot gf.

It was strange as all fuck, man.

17. I dreamed I was on the precipice of a mile high cliff
    and that the trail had huge holes and gaps in it.
    So I started shooting webbing out of my fingertips
    that was almost invisible but would support 1,000 lbs.
    That way, me and the other people could walk the
    trail without falling to our deaths.

But then I forgot one hole and stepped right through it
    and fell a mile, down to the river below.  I somehow survived
    and the dream morphed into a dream where I was camped
    by the river and fishing for trout for dinner.

My favorite dreams though, are the flying dreams.  I love
    to fly in my dreams, which is weird because I'm afraid
    of heights.

18. When I stop smoking I usually dream more, or at least remember more of my dreams, last night after 1 day without toking, I dreamed about getting to second base with a cute girl from school, at school, while at some kind of event in which students lined up to water slide half naked from the roof of the school.

Pretty weird, It was so vivid, I remember very well grabbing her butt lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. Had a dream about being front man for Zeppelin

20. My dog just passed away the day before yesterday. So last night I dreamt that all the animals I had ever owned were living with me in one house, and they were all healthy and alive except for her. I had to explain to them all that she was gone and went peacefully. It was really great to see all my old pets again and remember my time with them. When I woke up I was just thankful for having my dog in my life and all the happy memories we shared. She lived a very full life at 16 years old.