Gangbangin fo' life [Video]

Discussion in 'General' started by ZergRush, Jan 3, 2007.

1. After seeing so many kids these days claiming they are "thugs" i found this video online. Even though it has rough moments it's actually pretty well made. I think anyone claiming to be hard should watch this and really take another look at themselves

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v188406Ehfsga7Y

2. I've not watched the video due to the fact that it requires you to turn off the 'content filter', which subsequently requires you to register an account; and I'm far too lazy, but from your post it would seem you are glorifying gang violence (which I sincerely hope you're not).

I would suggest finding another host for this video as I doubt many people will sign up.

3. Yeah, pretty much. I hate signing up to stuff, unless it's a petition.

4. cool +rep.. i hate fake bangers der are way too many of them.

5. LOL that dude in the white shirt was talkin shit and got his ass whooped.

6. Videos tight, Deff worth siging up for.

I figured itd be all that west coast shit but bout half way it switch's to my home town, Detroit.

They portrayed Detroit in the right way from what ive watched of it so far. West Coast gangs all bout that bang bang shoot em up shit gangs. Out here in Detroit like homeboy says we got them get rich gangs. Tha Eastside Chedda Boys, Cash Flow's. We got alot of Latin Count clicks, Alot of suerno aswell as MS13 clicks. But we alot more about makin money n shit. The Counts are the main ones startin shit and gotta do whatcha gotta do. But i will never say im in a gang or even say what set my blocks bout. But that set has been around in Detroit since 87 and originated in Detroit. And still pushin hard.

While gangs like the 9 8's and the Cobra's and Errol Flynns done fell off, That one still around still about the movement.

Peep the vid.

Edit: Lovin this shit bout Detroit. I love my city man. And dude talkin aient no dumbass he knows whassup. Straight from his mouth "Lot of different people and alot of different races".

Edit Again: Damn, First bout part Detroit was tight. Second part now fool cookin up a rock and smokin on some rocks. Now that shit dumb. Now its back to Cali. Thas the east side Detroit and that aient show shit either. I wanna see some shit on the west side where i lay at.

Edit Again: Man they potray Cali and shit as some ignorant fools. All they say is "yeah blood, Blood, Blood Blood, Ya know what im sayin, Blood, Know what im sayin blood." Detroit people try to be educated n shit, Some of the people, Then they got the crack heads who dun give a fuck.

7. Looks pretty good so far. I'm gonna go get drunk and then watch the rest. You really need a good ear to undertsand what they're sayin, cause most of them hardly open their mouths when they talk.

:hello:eric:hello:

8. This show what gangbangin is really like. I still had Hollywood shit in my head. Good Documentary worth watching.