Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Gangbangin fo' life [Video]

• Please log in to reply

ZergRush

ZergRush

You Know My Steez

• Registered Upgraded
  • 519 posts
After seeing so many kids these days claiming they are "thugs" i found this video online. Even though it has rough moments it's actually pretty well made. I think anyone claiming to be hard should watch this and really take another look at themselves

http://www.veoh.com/...v188406Ehfsga7Y
  • popsson likes this

qwerty1234

qwerty1234

(.)(.)

• Registered Upgraded
  • 889 posts
I've not watched the video due to the fact that it requires you to turn off the 'content filter', which subsequently requires you to register an account; and I'm far too lazy, but from your post it would seem you are glorifying gang violence (which I sincerely hope you're not).

I would suggest finding another host for this video as I doubt many people will sign up.

Rasta_Man

Rasta_Man

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 11,175 posts

I've not watched the video due to the fact that it requires you to turn off the 'content filter', which subsequently requires you to register an account; and I'm far too lazy, but from your post it would seem you are glorifying gang violence (which I sincerely hope you're not).

I would suggest finding another host for this video as I doubt many people will sign up.

Yeah, pretty much. I hate signing up to stuff, unless it's a petition.

popsson

popsson

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 2,875 posts
cool +rep.. i hate fake bangers der are way too many of them.

popsson

popsson

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 2,875 posts
LOL that dude in the white shirt was talkin shit and got his ass whooped.

KeepSmokinReefa

KeepSmokinReefa

Swisher Sweet Smoka

• Super Moderator
  • 31,413 posts

xericx

xericx

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,503 posts
Looks pretty good so far. I'm gonna go get drunk and then watch the rest. You really need a good ear to undertsand what they're sayin, cause most of them hardly open their mouths when they talk.

:hello:eric:hello:

Dark_Angers

Dark_Angers

Munchie Master

• Old School
  • 2,061 posts
This show what gangbangin is really like. I still had Hollywood shit in my head. Good Documentary worth watching.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users