Big Tobacco Wants To Get Into Weed...fuck..

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by WhiteRabbit13, Jun 4, 2014.

You guys need to make up your mind in the worst way possible. All you do is accuse anyone who doesn't support damaging laws to be "black market growers."

Now its all about support local growers? Please, kindly make up your minds. You aren't even close to being genuine on this site. You sit on the fence just like the prohibitionists. May as well if you support all their laws, huh?

2. Yeah - contract out to mega farms and migrant labor.  The big boys don't get their hands dirty.....unless it's from counting the money.

Im a medical grower who does not get high and don't make a fucking thing. Running lights alone cost me $100 a month.
    I grew before there was medical anywhere at great risk to my freedom.

I'm going to grow no matter what.

My bitch is they are not going to get tax from me. I have the freedom to say no to Marlboro and the other corporation buy not buying from them and paying government taxes on such purchases.

I'm going to vote with my wallet and suggest others do too.

4. Just wait till Marijuana Cigs come out. Then they'll start adding addictive shit and a good plant will turn bad because of fuckwit cooperations.

5. Big Tobacco will find a way to actually make cannabis truly addictive.

6. Wasn't RJ Reynolds just awarded a huge contract to grow?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. If it goes federal and big business gets on all this, seeds will be illegal. Growing will be illegal. And you can say goodbye to raw bud. Makes me nervous. I like it the way it is now (except for the prices).

didn't read through all the way, so I don't know if someone already said this, but Canada has removed that prohibition. I want to say it was around April? At least, those who were licenses fought to be able to keep it (even though Health Canada was going around destroying crops!) and I think it went to court.. not sure where it is now, but a quick search, and I found a resource on how to apply for a license, so I think they removed that - though you still must be licensed. 

There will be a goddam mutiny if they try to take it away. 

(Plus, you can still grow tobacco, it's just our convience economy that keeps people from doing it, mostly. I know one person who grows there own...)

9. never gonna buy their products. Completely shitty quality, rather grow my own if it's federally legal and they're selling joints filled with ammonia and shit