How Often Do You Smoke?

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by ThatOneGuyInFlorida, Jun 4, 2014.

1. that all depends on the strenghth of the weed.

Swag - 10 bong hits every 15 minutes
    dank - 3 or 4 bong hits every 4 hours

Every mutha fuckin day for 20 days. Then I go on a 5 day t break and start it up all over again.

2. Every day, sometimes (most times) multiple times a day.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

3. Couple times a day every day. Thinking about switching to just smoking one a day

I dont do drugs, I set plants on fire and breathe.

4. Every second day/everyday. some days i smoke multiple times 

5. I smoke everyday.. Stepdad smokes also, so I ALWAYS have weed. Mom supports me smoking since she says "I'd rather have him smoking weed than snorting coke".

I'm 18 and a senior in high school (got held back in kindergarten)

And my mom isn't making me get a job, she wants me to focus on school and she says if I stay in school she'll buy my weed for me.. I kinda have it made for a teenage stoner. 😎

Not like I take advantage of her with money or anything.. I help her with everything she ask me to and more.

😽💨 🍁 👽

6. 3 Times a day, more if im with the homies

7. Weed is actually a self prescribed medicine for me. Without it I would drink and get sick. So I go to work and smoke every night! It's like a great reward at the end of the day and something I can look,forward to while at work and keeps me in a good know,as I count down the hours to get stoned. Lol.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum:blaze:

8. As much as possible.  :smoke:

9. First: I smoke until I choke (on a fat ass bong rip) or until I feel high. Then: I smoke whenever I start to feel like my high is wearing off.
    In other words, I smoke whenever-I-don't-feel-high times a day.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. I'll be the odd guy out here. Generally only smoke on the weekends as a reward for making it through the week and not strangling somebody. Might take an occasional toke in the middle of the week if I'm dealing with high amounts of stupidity at work.

11. Usually whenever I start to sober up but always before bed (I have a very hard time calming my brain if I don't).

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

12. Every night a couple of hours before bed, sometimes during the day too if I feel i'm losing it.  I use it for sleep but also for depression, so as needed.