Best And Worst Weed Youve Ever Smoked?

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by ThatOneGuyInFlorida, Jun 4, 2014.

1. So the best weed I've ever had was probably either black widow. Or Purple Haze. That stuff knocked me on my ass, and I barely remember anything the day after. The worst was some some shit (I don't even know what it was called) that my friend brought over one time. it was falling off the stem when i even tried to pick it up. It was dryyyyyy as f*** and had the faintest smell I think I've ever witnessed. We packed a full bowl and it cashed in about two hits. and it was the worst high I've ever experienced. I felt nauceous, and barely felt high at all. What about you guys? What's the best and worst

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Best: Blowfish. Amazing fruity taste and an intense buzzing high in the body and head. The worst was some reggie. We got like 60 grams for $35, but that shit was black, tasted seriously like ass, was super harsh, and very weak. The dealer said that it was black because that section of the brick being smuggled from Mexico got in the river. I can't believe we actually smoked it all.

3. I've only smoked good weed.  :smoke: All though... I've only smoked weed a few times. Ahah

4. Best I have smoked is blueberry kush. Blueberry X OG Kush. Zesty, fruity lemony, blueberry lip smacking body buzz stress reliever!

Worst I have smoked was a bag of random stuff sprayed with sand and it smelt like a farmer's hay barn. It's went on fire and exploding in your face when you smoked it.

5. Some green crack I had once was the bomb diggity. I didnt even want to finish it I just wanted to keep it forever.

The worst was some stuff a friend had bought in bulk. Like 1.5 pounds of it. He was gonna make a bunch of oil and just have it last for months. Im not sure how much he paid but no price would have been worth it. The worst part is that I pitched in 60 bucks for the initial purchase with the promise that I could smoke as much as I wanted for as long as it lasted. I might have smoked 2 blunts and a good bit of oil, but that shit was just awful in every way.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Best strain I've smoked woul be white widow or Grandaddy purp it had tha pungent smell of fruit it was so crystallized with trichomes it was beautiful
    The worst weed would be Red Dwarf I didn't really like that it made me more tired but if I was smoking I at night then yeah I would recommend it if you can't fall asleep dope choice to make

-RedEyeDJayy