Are Nyc-Style Weed Delivery Services Available Elsewhere?

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Joe10950, Jun 3, 2014.

1. NYC residents have been able to have weed delivered by bicycle messenger for more than two decades. There are more than a couple dozen different services operating in Manhattan and Brooklyn. You call a number and a messenger comes by in an hour or so with some choices. They are well-organized small businesses, i.e. not just two or three people. Curious if these services are available in other cities where weed is illegal but doesn't face strong enforcement.   Are they operating in your town? 

2. uhhuh..phishing for a hookup?

[​IMG]

3. Is you last name Friday? 

4. I wish that service was available in Rhode Island. I would have their phone number on speed dial. :)

5. Here is how weed diliver works in NYC:

1. you call and place your order
    2. They knock on your door with weed in hand
    3. You give them the money
    4. They whip out a gun and shoot you
    5. They ride away on thier bike laughing.

• Like Like x 2
  6. What world do you live in? lol

7. Can anybody in NYC confirm this ?

it sounds far fetched , to say the least :D

8. I have been to cities with similar systems in a non-MMj state. it all depends on the legitimacy of the people involved and how well they have their shit together. then on the other side of the spectrum you have Billy-Jo selling dime bags out his pick-up truck... all depends on where you are. 

9. wow, had no idea lol I thought the OP was trolling. Weed delivery in NYC to your door, daym

10. if he is some  kind of law enforcement he sucks at his job lol. I think something like this is either common knowledge or just common sense.

any place that already has bike couriers established would also have this kind of delivery.

the most successful dealers I have seen delivers weather its in a car or a bike. give them a call and they bring it to the door. people who sit in a single location all day and have 20-30 people drop in all day and night get caught just because of all the traffic.

11. going back nearly 20 years I have had phone numbers that summoned a man to my location in NYC who had a case full of jars of a variety of smoke..

12. I love the delivery service. Lots of choices. Recent pick ups. Sour dream and Girl Scout cookies

#HigherThanLarryBirdShorts

yeah.. weed delivery in nyc has been going on for years.

14. Has anyone actually ever used a delivery service? I would just about sell my soul to use one and be assured it wasn't actually a murderer that I just gave my address to haha

15. NYC is the coolest city ever. Amazing place.

• Like Like x 1
  16. I do online and have done for a while. Depends where you live

17. Even in medical states the delivery services operate in a gray area that isn't legal or illegal but can get you ticketed or under certain circumstances locked up. It still happens in Vegas every once in a great while, the getting busted by cops I mean. The delivery services are still going strong. They have good product and typically menus on line reflect what they have. I always look over what they have before I give them my money. I have gotten all sorts of ganja related products, moon rocks, caviar gold, various hash and hash like products, oils and concentrates, ganja. I purchased edibles a number of times but they sucked and weren't worth the money. I never buy edibles now as it's just so easy to make them on your own.

18. DC bike couriers did it for years, probably still do

19. There is a place here in Colorado called Weed on Wheels... Indeed, I can call and order an oz and less than an hour later dude is at my door with a phat sack and sometimes some samples. Love it

20. Bikes are common place in the cities..anywhere there are clusters of people living. In a town where u know everyone in a short distance this is handy for making many stops..kinda like a paper route. + easier to ditch than a car, less likely to be pulled over..and in themselves a reason to be in the area at any givin time.