Queen City Growers

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by johnnyjane, Jun 3, 2014.

1. Oh shitty news too. My flower tent is way too hot, reaching almost 85-95degrees. Tomorrow I'll be at home depot to get some 8 inch ducting adapter so I can fit the blower that DC sold me. I think it will cool things seeing that's a 325, and I'm running a 125. My only problem is mine now is a 6 inch. I'm a little worried about how loud it will be.

2. Mount it on some styrofoam or rubber that will cut down on the noise significantly

Sent from my N861 using Grasscity Forum mobile app
    btw the blower is 6 inch

3. Okay than mine is 125 is a 4 inch and it's still how you have it to me, I'd mount it but I have a tent

4. Sorry for the type o's . I'm stoned and I hate auto correct

5. i used to mount it outside the tent on a book case

6. My problem with it being outside the tent is it works as a intake fan in my tent, I was thinking about possibly using both of my duct fans, one in side the tent to cool the good, and maybe one outside the tent? At least then I'd still be getting new air from the fan sticking air in the tent. But then I'd be running 2 fans and 1 is Loud enough

7. u can mount the fan either way outside your tent exhaust or intake did you get glass for the hood?

8. I think im going to do the same set up I have just with the bigger duct fan. Best case scenario I can hang it from my ceiling of the tent. I kind of wish I didn't have such a big carbon filter,

Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Quick shot of the tent

Back left sour d
    Back right headband
    Front left headband
    Front right strawberry cough.
    1402530417404.jpg

10. WLP for everything set up. Then the booster fan starting to make this terrible noise. Basically tree set it up a few times and it sounds good for 3 minutes then sound like the blade is catching something. It's fucking loud, don't know if it's fixable, might just have to buy a new fan. It's 90 in my tent.

11. the blower i sold you

12. Yup. Anyone selling another duct fan? Over 300 cf or 400 preferably

13. I'm in Destin, FL until Friday. Can someone help me with a few locations to obtain smoke?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. were in ny

15. i sent you a private message

16. I'm in Florida!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. why would you leave a message like that in a ny forum

18. Oh i thought u ment queen city as in charlotte NC

19. Here's my problem now, how often do you guys change your filter? Do i buy a dimmable fan switch for my new inline seeing my carbon filter is only 300 cfm capable. Or buy a new bigger filter? Mine is over is year old now

20. A year is a long time for a filter. The bigger the filter, the more cfm you'll need aka bigger fan. Are you having any smell leakage? That's a HUGE indicator. Dirty filter also contributes to fan wear and under performance. I install a new filter every 6 months and don't realize any underperformance. Keep in mind that I'm in a 5x out in the shed. Lots of dust to filter. I rely on my filter fan to pull air in the passive intakes, so it's very important for cooling. Cleaner environments could def go a year, but your risking the neighbors zeroing in on your garden should you experience a failure. Also consider the harder your fan has to work the more energy it uses and cost per gram starts going up.
    Haha sorry for the ramble lol! Just rolled a doob of my 6 month cure Bubba Kush :smoking:

http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1238083-bigrams-indoor-training.html