Queen City Growers

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by johnnyjane, Jun 3, 2014.

1. A drama (Cheech) free thread lmao.This thread is for mature ppl to talk about growing and help each other.

Sent from my Mansion on Mars.

2. Yup yup

Sent from my N861 using Grasscity Forum mobile app
    I think me and you are the only ones

3. Na I invited a few ppl from other threads I'm on.Prob bout 15 ppl so we'll see

4. How bout letter 3 nftlw

5. I'm in.

Sent from my LG-LS840 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. #6 biggram, Jun 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2014
    Hey fellas, I'm in, you had me at no drama lol
    I have two ak ww's, both clones from same mother. One circ trained and flowered in same pot. I have another that was pulled down then transplanted going into flower. The second has Way bigger flowers than the first and stayed more compact. What would you guys say is the biggest factor, transplant going into flower or training? Both had same veg time and feeding schedule.
    http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1238083-bigrams-indoor-training.html

7. Was the end pot the same size for both?

Sent from my LG-LS840 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. I would think the training,the transplant would just stress it and maybe set it back a week max.But it could of been both.

9. #10 biggram, Jun 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2014
  10. Yeah ur def right,gotta be the training.Yeah I've heard a week into flowering and 2 weeks into flowering for transplanting.I use the 2 week rule for trimming,I usually repot a few weeks before flower into the 5 gal.So it prob is the different training.

11. Hey hey I'm here

12. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1401848908.036304.jpg
    WHOA

13. Lol add birds to the list of pests on that one.

14. I have to say I'm glad this is the last of this stupid sativa.

1401852631024.jpg

The last one weighed in at a measly 17.5 grams this ones probably a little better but who knows. At least the bottom half of its all going to hash.

15. You can see a nanner peaking out.
    These were clones from the last batch that hermied. So glad they're gone lol.

1401894539466.jpg

1401894850091.jpg

1401894876692.jpg

16. Johnny , dc, just wanted to let you guys know I think I perfected my cloning tech. Just looked at my ice clones I took 3 weeks ago and they are beautiful looking, and finally it looks like my clones that root don't like ugly all. a beautiful green they barely sucked any life from the leaves unlike my old ones that looked all barely alive despite they still rooted and look like great plants now. I'll be cloning that LA con. This month hopefully,

17. they look good tho

18. #20 The Letter 3, Jun 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2014
    So I'll be moving these 2 to flower this weekend

Bag seed Sour d
    1401971529051.jpg

Loud headband
    1401971540671.jpg

That'll give me four hydro and 1 soil plant in the tent.

2 of the other 3 I've got in veg and the clones are getting crammed into a closet and everything in flower will be pushed into the back of the tent.
    One of the strawberry cough cuts will be going to a good home!

I suspect a few extra hours of darkness won't hurt them in the long run. The front of the tent is going to become a temporary wardrobe closet and I'm taking the equipment out of it.

After this weekend I'll no longer be running 2 hids as well. Which kinda blows but hey shit happens.
    I'm using way to much power for what I'm pulling. Pretty sad really. Lol. I'm hoping these plants that have been vegging awhile turn out nice.

I'll have to get a screen of sorts in place I think or do some aggressive tie downs right before the flip.