New Tat That Most Of You Will Hate

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by Froz3n, Jun 2, 2014.

1. woop woop!

lol dude. your body, whatever.

2. WHOOP WHOOP MMFWCL

Sent from my LG-D850 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. that is most definitely a literal dick, idk if anyone told you....

4. That tattoo sucks. Damn juggalo's.

5. juggalos..i mean scumbags are a waste of air. at least the ones in my area. just a bunch of moron punks who vandalize and cause problems. its like they think its cool to break the law.

dont get me started on how i think ICP isnt even music. just a couple of dumbasses who talk to some background music

6. Lmao at "juggalos" that's gotta be the worst cry for help ever! You're not in a gang you're in a music groups fan club hahahahahaha I think I was in the guns n roses fan club when I was 12 I got a sticker!
    Besides icp was like 20 years ago. Hahahahahahahah HOLY SHIT.

7. I do have a 311 tattoo, I've also been thinking of getting a guitar with Bradley Nowell's name, dob, and dod. ICP is just so immature. 

But I think some bands/artists are worthy of tattoo's.

8. I wasn't into icp but I didn't dislike them either, but this whole juggalos thing I swear I thought it died in the late 90s. When I moved to my current location I found out all these kids were calling themselves juggalos it's the strangest thing. Especially since if you listen to even one if their songs it's obviously slim shady type humor and not to be taken seriously

The Dank Knight

9. This thread made me lol.
    Thanks y'all

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. #50 Xevayne, Oct 12, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2017
    Lul..............

11. damn I hate when I see people post shit like this and the first thing I think is "this dudes gonna get made fun of so hard"
    that's such a shitty thing to think about. Someone has something on their skin forever that people are going to make fun of and he just tried to show it off. ugh I'm sorry man.

12. Hahahaha damn dude, a terrible tattoo with a huge dick incorporated to boot  :laughing:  :laughing:  :laughing:

13. at least he can cover that one with his sleeves haha

14. #54 Judgement, Oct 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2014
    what a dick, don't be so cocky.. I think you got shafted by the tattoo artist.. I think you should suck it up and realize you're bad at choosing tattoos... Penis

15. let me see when you get the cover up done because that is horrible

16. I'd have a hard time if that was on my arm

17. I had to come and find what someone else was talking about did u cover up that gay tat

18. Not my style but I'm not going to bash you like some of these fools.

I use to bang a chick with a hatchman tattoo on her back shoulder. I always thought of her as dirty LOL

19. Solid black hatchet man. Nice and original.

Really, though, I do hate it. Its your body, though! Do what you want and fuck what anyone else thinks.

Although, if I was "down with the clown", I would have pitched out some extra money and gotten a sick ass hatchet man design instead of a solid black cookie cutter tattoo.

20. I'm pretty sure OP doesn't have any tats.