04 Mazda Rx8

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by Dirtyswiff, Jun 2, 2014.

1. No I didn't. This will be my first year if I go. My friends Fd got featured on their page is who I'd be going down with if my car is done

Get high, Be high, Live high

2. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409760942.014898.jpg

3. Take mad pics wish I could go not just for the sevens tons of old school rotarys

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..grabba dabba goo

4. Get high, Be high, Live high

5. IKR I love me some repu
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409771001.379272.jpg

Always loved the rx4
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409771020.022206.jpg

6. I can't wait to see the 26b race cars! Gonna be so damn loud!!! Lol
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409771778.272561.jpg
    This guy is from Utah. First rx8 I've seen boosted in person

7. Sounds good loud as hell for a turbo!

8. It's the large street ports plus I have my intake and exhaust ported. A lot of ppl ask me if I have a hemi due to the lug it puts out. Haha

9. #50 invinciblejets, Sep 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2014
    It is pretty Lopey sounds good though love ported rotary no engine can create a better noise at idle haha

10. Can't beat the brap of a rotary!! Best sound ever :)

11. #52 invinciblejets, Sep 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2014
  12. Love robs videos. Sadly i don't think he has it anymore. Last I heard it blew. But I could totally be wrong lol I wish I had a 20b sitting in my FC haha

13. Been following his channel did not see it blew that blows cock I know he just got his lambo impounded

14. Hey so I'm changing my set up. and might need to buil mysel another custom v/mount to fit the new ic. Would you be interested in my old one for cheap?

15. Maybe after the holidays my rx7 is on the back burner as of now and found out one of my irons has a crack on the water jacket area and housings are probably not good so I may just scrap this engine completely and buy a already swapped or turbo car

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..💨⛽️

16. Don't scrap it!! It could just be the iron that's bad. I lost my rear iron rotor and both rear and middle iron. I'm $700 into new/used parts. And I'll have it regardless just thought I'd throw it your way to see.

17. Cool thanks! I do you love your v mount setup if I do need it I'll let ya know but right now it's looking a little ways off😔

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..💨⛽️

18. No worries. Like honestly it's just gonna sit in my garage boxes up. My ic won't hold the hp I'm going for so I gotta re do it sadly :-(. But if you ever need any help with yours don't be afraid to ask. I have a DVD I can burn and send you also on how to tear down and rebuild the rotary engine. It's a lil old but one of the best IMO lol